Discussion topic: Can't download anything

This message was authored by Jes7ix This message was authored by: Jes7ix

Can't download anything

I am not able to download anything, catchup, movies, on demand or even trailers on my SKy Q box.  It just sits at 0%.

I thought I would aslo try Sky Go on my PC and all downloads are failing there too.  I have reset the box, settings, router basically everything that has been suggested to people in the past to solve the problem with no luckl.

Best Answers
Jes7ix
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jes7ix This message was authored by: Jes7ix Answer

Re: Can't download anything

I had.

Ended up 'fixing' it by selecting manual DNS and using Cloudflare.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jes7ix wrote:

I am not able to download anything, catchup, movies, on demand or even trailers on my SKy Q box.  It just sits at 0%.

I thought I would aslo try Sky Go on my PC and all downloads are failing there too.  I have reset the box, settings, router basically everything that has been suggested to people in the past to solve the problem with no luckl.

Hi @Jes7ix 

Have you completely deleted the Download queue in Recordings - Manage - Downloading?

Also delete any failed recordings from the Recordings - Most recent section and also the Deleted section in Manage.

Jes7ix
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jes7ix This message was authored by: Jes7ix Answer

I had.

Ended up 'fixing' it by selecting manual DNS and using Cloudflare.

This message was authored by Jdthecool73 This message was authored by: Jdthecool73

How can I do what you suggest, as I too am having trouble downloading any movies through SKY Q?

I would be very grateful for your response ASAP.

Many thanks,

Jamie Deuchars

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion