Discussion topic: Sky mobile doesn't work in Jersey

This message was authored by Runaway1 This message was authored by: Runaway1

Re: Sky mobile doesn't work in Jersey

19 days with no service so logged a complaint now too - no response from helpdesk after 3 seperate conversations over the last few weeks, and no acceptance in those calls that this may be a bigger issue affecting all users across the CI's. Hopefully if there have now been a few complaints made it will focus the minds a little more to actually get it sorted..

This message was authored by Billy This message was authored by: Billy

Hi all this is the latest reply from complaints dept ! No service since 15th March .

Thank you for getting back in touch with us about your ongoing complaint with Sky Mobile.

We can understand the frustration and inconvenience this is causing you, but we absolutely want to reassure you that this is not a permanent outage.

We are working to restore service as soon as possible. Regrettably we do not have an end date for the work at the moment but as soon as we have an update we will let you know.

This message was authored by Liz59 This message was authored by: Liz59

Calls

In Guernsy unable to make or receive call on my iPhone 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Liz59 

I've moved your post into a current thread regarding network issues in the Channel Islands. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Griff3 This message was authored by: Griff3

In the Isle of Man and I'm having the same problem here not good at all as I'm here working not able to check in on family anymore if what's going on thanks 

This message was authored by EggyPeggy123 This message was authored by: EggyPeggy123

Re: Sky mobile doesn't work in Jersey, ,

Just to say, phone coverage appears to now be working in Jersey. Almost 2 months later!!!

This message was authored by Runaway1 This message was authored by: Runaway1

And it's happening again. Joke of an operation. 

This message was authored by GuyHarding This message was authored by: GuyHarding

Not sure I can cope with another two months of this. 

This message was authored by GuyHarding This message was authored by: GuyHarding

It's back. Hopefully just a blip

This message was authored by EllieLouise197 This message was authored by: EllieLouise197

is it happening again? no connection again!!

This message was authored by Anthony+46 This message was authored by: Anthony+46

It's very poor service , I've just arrived in jersey and I have iPhone XR. The interesting thing is my wife who has iPhone 8 got 2 text messages from jt and hers works great how is that possible. Both have same update for iOS so is newer iphones

This message was authored by Yorkshire+Tyke1 This message was authored by: Yorkshire+Tyke1

This problem seems to recur. I arrived on Jersey yesterday and have tried since to get mobile data. Half an hour to a helpful Sky employee and resetting my network connections yielded no change. He logged it as a fault and I lost my Bluetooth pairings. By the way a second Sky mobile account has the same problems.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion