Discussion topic: Royal Mail have lost my phone

This message was authored by murrean2july This message was authored by: murrean2july

Royal Mail have lost my phone

On Monday, 7/10/24, I my phone back to Sky by guaranteed special delivery (SP492705438GB). I expected the item to be delivered by 1pm the next day and paid the extra money for this. This item has still not arrived and the Royal Mail are now saying the item has been lost at their Norwich Sorting Office. I have done my part and returned the item to Sky using their label and their posting instructions. Is this something Sky contact the Royal Mail about or is it something I have to deal with

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Royal Mail have lost my phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@murrean2july 

Report it to Sky and they will start an investigation in conjunction with Royal Mail. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Royal Mail have lost my phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have done your part by sending the device off then the rest is up to Sky to sort out so make sure you get and keep the proof of posting with the tracking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion