Discussion topic: Piggy Bank Not Working

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Piggy Bank Not Working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Wilkesy199  as advised unused data automatically rolls into your piggybank at the end of each billing cycle, if you are running low on data you need to manually transfer from your piggybank to top up your data. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by DickSmith This message was authored by: DickSmith

I am also having this problem, I need to top up my daughters data and sky mobile and piggy bank links just take me through to the mobile sales page. Can you help? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@DickSmith 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to DickSmith.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to DickSmnith, they were using the wrong Sky ID to log in with. They have successfully rolled data now 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Grainne1289 This message was authored by: Grainne1289

My piggy bank rewards aren't working, I'm out of data and have been trying for a week to top it up with 67gb in my piggy bank, please escalate this matter 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Grainne1289 

If you call Sky they will be able to move data from your Piggyback onto your sim for you. Just dial 150 free from your mobile. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Edward+Lcy This message was authored by: Edward+Lcy

Still having the problem, cannot roll data from piggybank because cannot access to sky or the app.  I need to roll date from piggybank for my husband who cannot make any call, neither do I, we need data to chat and communicate. 

This message was authored by Edward+Lcy This message was authored by: Edward+Lcy

150 not working too.

This message was authored by Clareridds This message was authored by: Clareridds

Hi @Edward+Lcy,

Today there has been a mobile outage which is why you can't contact Sky on 150 or use Piggybank. Please keep an eye on this thread- Answered: Calls & Texts Failing 16th May 2023 - Being invest... | Sky Community

Hopefully this will be fixed shortly. 

Thanks 

Clareridds

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by phoenixsoul This message was authored by: phoenixsoul

I have been trying for weeks to access my piggy bank, and it just brings me back to buying new mobiles to be honest it has been months, and there have been issues What is the point of having a service we can't use im feeling very frustrated that it has not been fixed by now even though sky knows there is an issue 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@phoenixsoul 

To help you move some data from your Piggybank to your sim I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll then have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll just need to check the chat thread regularly.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001

@phoenixsoul 

I've removed your new thread. Your post on this one has been escalated so there's no need for another. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion