Discussion topic: New phone - same Sky ID

This message was authored by Nataliaaa This message was authored by: Nataliaaa

New phone - same Sky ID

Hello,

I am looking for some help.

I've had a contract with Sky on IPhone 11, that is paid off. I've now purchased a new IPhone 14 Pro Max, however on my current Sky ID account no new contract agreement, or phone or anything new phone related is visible. I can't create a new account as it's says my email is already created, which obviously is true, but I don't know what to do to be able to see the new contract, bills etc.

Can someone help?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Re: New phone - same Sky ID

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Nataliaaa and resolved issue by sending link to create a new sky id for the new mobile account

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What account did you use to order the iphone 14 on, was is the same one that your older iphone is on or did you setup a new one during the order process ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Nataliaaa
Topic Author

Hello,

As far as I am aware it was the same account that the previous IPhone was ordered on ( email confirmations have been sent to the same email address as before ) I

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Nataliaaa
Topic Author

Hello

Thank you for this. Will I get E-Mail notification about it like I do if I do get a response here? Wouldn't want to miss it. 

Nataliaaa
Topic Author

Forgot to mention, even if am trying to follow step by step for linking Sky ID it comes with error like per the screen shot. 

i really need to have an access to the account to see the device, credit agreement, dates of payments etc. 

2BE7B73A-17BF-4091-8659-7F2409AB622B.png

@Nataliaaa wrote:

Hello

Thank you for this. Will I get E-Mail notification about it like I do if I do get a response here? Wouldn't want to miss it. 

You might get an email notification as usually they will post on here when they have sent you the chat invite.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

Nataliaaa
Topic Author

Thank you. Accepted the invite. 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @Nataliaaa and resolved issue by sending link to create a new sky id for the new mobile account

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion