Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by Umbro786 This message was authored by: Umbro786

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Where did you get that information from? 
Share the web link to the article you please. 

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

@NightWRhodes this is for orders direct from Apple 

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Yeah but orders direct from Apple means there manufacturing/packing/shipping etc....will effect across the whole board if supply can't meet the demand the plus is only later due to 13th release so but doesn't look good all round,it's shocks me they continue to allow more ppl to pre order knowing this issue instead of saying out of stock.

This message was authored by Umbro786 This message was authored by: Umbro786

Don't worry. People will get there pre-order within few days. 

People that order late will get after 1 or 2 weeks. 
more late you order more delays will happen going into 4 to 6 weeks.

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

except that within a few days isn't good enough when people have had confirmation emails stating delivery on the 16th September 😌

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Honestly I've only ordered from sky mobile once & that was the iP X normally go direct from Apple had one hell of a headache with that lol the customer service didn't know what on earth was going on/don't have stock info so unable to answer most questions and to top it of the answers are all different depending on agent lol as I mentioned above my contract was signed 1.19 this happend last time too and was told it went on agreement times not true had a mate that ordered the same device get his and his time was 5.37 lol

So what's the latest on your order? You getting it tomorrow still? I'm sure I've had DPD updates in the early hours of the morning sometimes so fingers crossed 

This message was authored by Helenwilson93 This message was authored by: Helenwilson93

Re: iPhone 14 pro max gold 256gb

Was kind of hoping that it would give me an actual date than I deliver by

No dpd notification or dispatch email from sky unfortunately which means I won't be getting it today clearly. They really **bleep** me off i could of got the phone from elsewhere considering their email says delivery today!! Grrr never again 

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

My pro max 128GB space black is coming today ordered on the 9th, email confirmation stating 16th for delivery. My pro max 128GB silver isn't coming today, email confirmation stated 16th for delivery and my online account just shows "on pre order" in the purple banner 

Re: iPhone 14 pro max gold 256gb

Same here I only ordered through them because it said delivery on the 16th and have had no update what so ever since I ordered it either.Absolute shambles 

I'm gonna see if i can get the phone from elsewhere today like John Lewis or Argos. Never again am I getting a pre order placed with sky again. Congrats by the way how exciting! The only down side for me is that I now can't trade in my current phone at the locked price because my new one isn't here!

Does your email say delivery from the 16th or actually say on the 16th? They confuse me with all the mixed messages 

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

If it says "from the 16th" that means you'll expect it on or after the 16th. 

Like mines "from the 30th" meaning it will probably be the first week in October 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion