Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Reminds me of my iP X pre order lol had confirmation on signed agreement for release day and then ended up waiting almost a month seems it's happening again lol got email saying 16th now email saying on track....we know what that means don't we! Say on pre order not had not date estimate or nothing,oh I never learn do I.

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

So you're not expecting it tomorrow either 😞

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

yeah sucks especially as my signed agreement says 1.19pm Friday lol

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

@Sky+Whinger what model, memory size and colour did you order?

IP 14 pro max Space black 256gb

This message was authored by Umbro786 This message was authored by: Umbro786

Most purchased colour is black.

2nd is purple 

3rd silver

4th is gold

This message was authored by NightWRhodes This message was authored by: NightWRhodes

Ahh I see, I ordered the 128gb Space Black! 

Yeah was hoping the purple would be the tough one this year freeing up the black especially as it's not far from the graphite previous.

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

Now sky have just told me it won't be tomorrow for my max 128gb silver like my confirmation email said and like they told me earlier and now they're telling me it's up to Apple to release the stock and it will likely now be Saturday it's delivered. I'm not entirely sure they know themselves 

lylRe: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Hopefully! Apple send Sky more stock tomorrow for the official launch and people might get their phones on Saturday 

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

Not gonna lie pretty annoyed with sky right now considering my confirmation order email says delivery tomorrow yet no dispatch notification yet and when I rang them this morning to confirm I was told that it may be delayed by a few day. Are they having a laugh? I've arranged to have my old mobile picked up on Saturday thinking I would have the new one by then. Appalling 

Mine also shows on pre order but confirmation email says delivery tomorrow. Proper cheeky advertising a false delivery date to entice people to place orders.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but from what I'm hearing Apple stock is behind and times could be a wait for pro models even ppl that ordered direct from Apple could be waiting within a month.

OH damn really? I know there is a delay on the 14 Plus but now the pro DAMNNN

Don't advertise false delivery dates then

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion