Discussion topic: Keypad will not work during a call to select an option e.g press option 1 for....

This message was authored by Tixy This message was authored by: Tixy

Keypad will not work during a call to select an option e.g press option 1 for....

If I phone a service that requires me to pick an option to get through to a specific department, I press the number but it's not doing anything. I've tried different numbers or a symbol but it just keeps repeating the options as it's not registering my choice I have reboot the phone more than once, also tried it whilst hands free in the car and using the cars on screen keypad. Still nothing. Need to contact people but can't choose an option. Someone please help

Samsung S23 handset

All Replies

This message was authored by Meltedmoments This message was authored by: Meltedmoments

Re: Keypad will not work during a call to select an option e.g press option 1 for....

I'm having the same problem. I have an iPhone 13

This message was authored by Lalou This message was authored by: Lalou

Re: Keypad will not work during a call to select an option e.g press option 1 for....

I am having the same problem, tried on three different phones (all with sky mobile) and wouldn't work, in the end I had to use my mums phone (on a different network) and got through. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

This message was authored by Emveeb This message was authored by: Emveeb

Same problem since I switched to sky mobile (on iPhone 15). It's driving me crazy as moving at the moment so having to make loads of calls. 

Annoying enough that I'll go back to Vodafone when my contract is up if they don't sort. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion