Discussion topic: I'm having problems with my sky sim card, I haven't got any signal nor mobile date

This message was authored by Reece14 This message was authored by: Reece14

I'm having problems with my sky sim card, I haven't got any signal nor mobile date

My sky sim card isn't working in the secens of I have not single only saying emergency calls only, nor is my mobile data working. I have tried my sim on a different phone and it still doesn't work on that phone. I have data and single 24 hours ago but now nothing. Is sky mobile down? 

I have also tried everything under the sun to sort the problem out but still no luck. If anyone can help that would be great thanks 

Best Answers
Reece14
Topic Author
This message was authored by Reece14 This message was authored by: Reece14 Answer

Re: I'm having problems with my sky sim card, I haven't got any signal nor mobile date

Hey I ended up phoning sky themselves and they have sorted the problem out now. Don't know what the problem was but they fixed it.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I'm having problems with my sky sim card, I haven't got any signal nor mobile date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Reece14 

Does any network issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

If not you could try ordering a replacement sim incase the one you have is faulty:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/replacement-sim

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Reece14
Topic Author
This message was authored by Reece14 This message was authored by: Reece14

@caesarome 

Hey, all the checks seem to be fine. 

I guess the only thing I can do now is order a replacement sim and hopefully that sorts it out and works again. Thank you 

Reece14
Topic Author
This message was authored by Reece14 This message was authored by: Reece14 Answer

Hey I ended up phoning sky themselves and they have sorted the problem out now. Don't know what the problem was but they fixed it.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion