Discussion topic: How long for my phone delivery

This message was authored by Junaid8 This message was authored by: Junaid8

How long for my phone delivery

I've ordered my iPhone 15 pro max on Sunday 17th and I've been waiting for my tracking details and it's still stuck on coming soon I need to know when my phone is coming because I need it right now! And it does say the phone should be here on the Tuesday when ordering phone on Sundays but it's now Wednesday and they still haven't updated my tracking to even let me know my phone is on the way 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: How long for my phone delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Junaid8  As customers we have no insight on your order 

If nothing is showing on the link below you will need to call sky directly 

https://www.sky.com/ordertracking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: How long for my phone delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Junaid8 
After the two credit checks have been completed (it may take longer over a weekend) the most up to date information on your particular order should become available at:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

We have no insider knowledge regarding stock levels or delivery timescales. When your order is ready you should get an email from Sky, and then another from DPD which will have details of your 1 hour delivery time slot.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion