Discussion topic: Family Plan

This message was authored by Antu This message was authored by: Antu

Family Plan

My 2 daughters and I are currently with O2 (and out of contract).  We want to move to Sky and have the facility to piggyback data between us.  Is it possible to order 3 new phones and SIMS and then link them together please?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Family Plan

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Antu  yes you can do that. It's not a family plan though. You also can only order two devices/sims at one time. Place the first order and create a Sky account. When logged into that account place the second order. As long as all devices are ordered on the same account you can share data from the main piggybank. One thing to be aware of is that, currently, you can't give separate access to each sim to purely monitor their own data etc, in order to monitor data etc all account holders need access to the sky id and password for the account. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Family Plan

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Antu wrote:

My 2 daughters and I are currently with O2 (and out of contract).  We want to move to Sky and have the facility to piggyback data between us.  Is it possible to order 3 new phones and SIMS and then link them together please?

They all need to be ordered under 1 account, so your account in this case, all 3 phones & sims will need to be under the one account.  If they are ordered under different accounts they cannot be linked.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion