Discussion topic: Does Sky mobile support esim if I already have an active esim from another operator?

This message was authored by gwvc This message was authored by: gwvc

Does Sky mobile support esim if I already have an active esim from another operator?

I have been using a sky mobile physical SIM alongside an Esim from a different operator for a few months

Yesterday decided to try to convert the sky mobile SIM to an Esim as well

I left the other eSim activated and went through the process of  downloading a new Esim but after receiving the complete your Esim installation email and putting in the code I got the following error 

1000002426.png

 No esim was installed on my Google pixel 7 pro

Spoke to Sky support and they will send me a new physical SIM as my original SIM was deactivated. 

Anyone have experience of this?

When I receive the replacement SIM I will try again this time deactivating the other eSim first

According to Google pixel 7 pro should support dual eSIMs

Best Answers
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Does Sky mobile support esim if I already have an active esim from another operator?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gwvc wrote:

Yes, but from Sky's compatibility list:

Sky Mobile eSIMs are currently not compatible with Google devices. We're looking to add them in the future, so watch this space

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Does Sky mobile support esim if I already have an active esim from another operator?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gwvc wrote:

Yes, but from Sky's compatibility list:

Sky Mobile eSIMs are currently not compatible with Google devices. We're looking to add them in the future, so watch this space

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
gwvc
Topic Author
This message was authored by gwvc This message was authored by: gwvc

Thanks @@PandJ2020 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion