Discussion topic: Can not order a new contract

This message was authored by Cait5 This message was authored by: Cait5

Can not order a new contract

I have a question for anyone who knows, I have a iPhone 15 and a MacBook, just ordered those a week ago. I wanted to have another contract but now I can not because of the credit part, it was fine a week ago and now I can't? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Can not order a new contract

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cait5 
It’s possible that your credit rating was sufficient for the order last week but trying to order another device is too much so you may have failed the required credit check(s). See this link for Skys guidance ~
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile
Be aware that if you keep trying to order the device this could further impact your credit score. If you contact Sky they would be able to confirm that’s the reason your order was cancelled but not why you failed the credit check in the first place as they are not allowed to view your credit record. You would have to sign up to a credit reference agency like Experian or Equifax, which would give you access to your credit record.

Any upfront payment you’ve made should hopefully be refunded after about 14 days.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Cait5
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cait5 This message was authored by: Cait5

Re: Can not order a new contract

Hi, would it be due to how many devices I have ordered. I only have the two and as for credit, mine is really good 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion