Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Well, while I wait another week or so I'm just gonna YouTube it and watch with envy 🥲

This message was authored by Mar1an_21 This message was authored by: Mar1an_21

My iPhone just arrived😇

16 pro 256GB

ordered on September 26)

This message was authored by Saraj69 This message was authored by: Saraj69

@Mar1an_21 

Your lucky I ordered mine before you and still haven't had any update 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@Mar1an_21  I ordered 2 days later, white PM 256gb... Congrats on your arrival 🎉

This message was authored by bigwaitinggame This message was authored by: bigwaitinggame

@Mar1an_21 Can I ask roughly where you're located? I ordered mine the day before and haven't gotten any notification of any movement yet, I'm wondering if it's a case of location on why some people are getting them before others? Thanks 🙂

@bigwaitinggame that's a good point... Though it's more likely to be colour/size related. I'm in Edinburgh for the record 

This message was authored by bigwaitinggame This message was authored by: bigwaitinggame

@conalbarbarian I just reread their comment and they got 16 pro not pro max so I assume that's why it was so quick lol, so back to being confused haha

This message was authored by Callum181 This message was authored by: Callum181

iPhone 16 pro max

I've ordered a new IPhone 16 pro max this week, how long does it take for delivery? I got my new AirPods the next day but have received no communication on the phone?

This message was authored by Mar1an_21 This message was authored by: Mar1an_21

Chelmsford 

Re: iPhone 16 pro max

@Callum181 @You're looking at a month wait at least, what colour/size did you opt for?

Ah same here 😅 nevermind 

This message was authored by BezV32 This message was authored by: BezV32

Me and my husband ordered at different times so it's obvious he'd get his before me but his arrived 3 weeks from ordering which was last Friday and today is 3 weeks for me so I'm holding out for another week before I look around for other deals. He had the Natural titanium and I've ordered the White titanium, not sure on gb though I'm thinking maybe the 200 odd one 

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

did i read that they send updates out on fridays as well?

@alex2510 hopefully you did... Bring on the morning! 

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

@conalbarbarian i hope so too, be my 4th week of waiting next week😂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion