Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Pre ordered my desert titanium pro max on 17th September btw. Relieved I'm getting it tomorrow. It'll be 24 days since ordering by time I get it tomorrow. thank god this is nearly over. 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@KLM23092000 I had the 15PM before and I prefer this! the colour is subtle - but nice. There is a difference in the screen feels so much bigger. The camera also is unreal. I've been using the camera control a lot! 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Emz0794 I just saw your posts on here if you've ordered 1/10 you've got another 3/4 weeks wait unfortunately. There's nothing they can do about it even thought it's awful. Best to go with someone else. I got mine a week ago today and had nothing for 3 weeks. 

@Saraj69 September 17th I ordered. It'll be 24 days by time it gets here tomorrow. 

This message was authored by Saraj69 This message was authored by: Saraj69

@Paulc1989  Thank you,  looks like I have another week at least 

This message was authored by Rebecca461 This message was authored by: Rebecca461

Finally! After waiting 3 weeks! My iphone 16 pro max desert titanium has been dispatched! Ordered on the 19th September 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@Rebecca461 Nice one! did you get the text or email today saying its coming? If so clearly they are still shipping during the week. I ordered on the 18th Pro Max White 256gb

This message was authored by Miriamkhia This message was authored by: Miriamkhia

Finally getting mine!! Oredered on the 20th desert titanium 256g PM just got an email from DPD saying that it's arriving tomorrow.😁 Good luck everyone 

This message was authored by ValentinD This message was authored by: ValentinD

@AnakinOrder66 Literally me, same iphone , same color, ordered on the 18th.. 

i guess us, with the white color it takes more 🙄🤌

This message was authored by VBNair This message was authored by: VBNair

@Paulc1989  did you received any email regarding the expected delivery date? Like the last email i msg I received was on the day of my order that is 17th and still no updates

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@ValentinD We ordered to real rare ones it seems lol.. I want my phone!!!

This message was authored by bigwaitinggame This message was authored by: bigwaitinggame

Ahh hopefully I'm in next weeks dispatches then, fingers crossed. I ordered a few days after the person that ordered 20th and I see you're getting yours around the same time as people that ordered a few days before you, so hopefully I'm next week, and Anakin I really hope you get yours soon. I've been watching this thread for the last week before I decided to actually join the conversation and bless you I can't believe you haven't receieved any update yet! That's insane!

@VBNair I had the email about receiving updates from courier the day after I first ordered but I have never had an email of any kind with an expected date on it. I only know my expected date of tomorrow for delivery through the order details on my sky updating today. Even the emails I had today had no actual date on but one from sky said it should be with me soon and included the tracking details. Then I got the dpd email saying they're expecting my sky parcel. 

This message was authored by Emz0794 This message was authored by: Emz0794

Okay so I ordered the 1st, so I'm probably looking another 2 weeks from Tuesday it seems. As the pre orders are being sent out and delivered now.... this is ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

my app still says currently on back order. 

This message was authored by iJg This message was authored by: iJg

Never did I think the White would be so rare in a way, kinda wish I just opted for a less popular colour if it meant me having less hassle and time wasted.

Hopefully all of us waiting on the White get it soon enough as it's beyond a mess, just want my phone already before my phone decides to give up on me 😄

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion