Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Colstar This message was authored by: Colstar

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

thanks for you reply, honestly, I don't know if I want to wait any long and might end up calling to cancel my order. Soon can mean next year too

This message was authored by Darcy-Georgie This message was authored by: Darcy-Georgie

Called Sky, told my phone will be delivered 18/19th October, that will be 4 weeks from order date 18th September Pro Max desert titanium, 1TB. 

She spoke to delivery dept to confirm this and also said most colours are a 4 week wait apart from white. 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@Darcy-Georgie what did they say about White? That's the colour a few of us have ordered 

This message was authored by Darcy-Georgie This message was authored by: Darcy-Georgie

@conalbarbarian

She said orders on white phones are going through sooner as they are expecting stock. 
Not sure what to believe anymore. 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@Darcy-Georgie Ah ok, well I mean that's a small reassurance, but still it does seem like people are just getting palmed off with blanket responses when they call. I'm half tempted to cancel myself and go with another provider. 

This message was authored by MissB1990 This message was authored by: MissB1990

iPhone 16 pro max delivery

Hi everyone,

I ordered an iPhone 16 pro max on 17th September and like many others had no update at all from sky.

they keep emailing me asking to activate the sim but I can't because I don't have the sim or the phone yet!! Has anyone else recieved an update or their phone that ordered around this date please?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: iPhone 16 pro max delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MissB1990 

I've merged your post into the thread discussing all things iPhone 16.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

What colour and memory did you order? I ordered 256gb White and I'm still waiting for everything other than order confirmation. They sent my airpods out yet I was told it would all be sent together. Seems a bit of a joke considering the same thing happens every year 

@MissB1990 my last comment was meant for you but I forgot to tag you 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@MissB1990 Hi, I ordered day after you.. No news at all.. just coming soon though on tracker.. We wont hear anything till its on DPD system really.. All we can do is wait..

@conalbarbarian i ordered the 256GB in desert titanium when did you order?

@AnakinOrder66 it is just so frustrating isn't it having no updates whatsoever I did call sky regarding my tv last week and mentioned it they said they have no dates or anything due to stock I was just wondering how many others are in the same boat and if they have had any updates 

@MissB1990 I ordered on the 28th, I think. So I'd technically have longer to wait. But nothing seems to be "normal" some people that order later are getting phones sooner. It'll all boil down to what stock they're allocated I guess. It's bad they can't give any updates at all though. Quite unprofessional. Granted, the prices are good but I'd pay a bit more for a handset I could use quicker.

@conalbarbarian agree completely. They would not even have to email everyone individually an update on their site would work with either expected delivery dates or just explaining what exactly is happening with stock would be enough 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

When I first ordered this phone, I had all my hair. I was young and full of life… All this time later, my hair is gone. I’m now a father to three kids—strange, since I never met the lady who says they’re mine. I sold my bike, my rare three-legged dog, and even the TV that came with my house. I don’t see much these days because I relied on the light from that TV, as all my lightbulbs are gone. No money for new ones.

I was hoping this phone would arrive, and I could use its built-in light to see around my home again. But no… I wait some more. With no light. Sure, I could open the curtains, but that’s *too much* light. I battle on.

The pre-order gang looked on, concerned, as Anakin seemed to spiral into madness. Years of battling in the Clone Wars had already left their mark, but it was the endless wait for his iPhone 16 Pro Max that seemed to finally push him over the edge. His rants had become erratic, and the group was torn—was it Sky’s fault or had they lost their leader to the darkness? It was a mess for everyone involved.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion