Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Katie2710 This message was authored by: Katie2710

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Still waiting for mine unfortunately 🥹

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@Katie2710 @Same here same here what did you order and when ???

This message was authored by Arsenal1231 This message was authored by: Arsenal1231

Loosing the will to live now, pre ordered the pro max on the 13th at around 3pm and still haven't had any communication at all, i'm giving them until the end of the week but i'm actually so over this 

@Arsenal1231 As @champagneslay @explained give it till next week coz if it's past the 4 week mark it's illegal .

dont worry im not slating you i was told these exact words a few hours ago 😂

This message was authored by Arsenal1231 This message was authored by: Arsenal1231

yeah i know i probably will just end up waiting but by god it is annoying haha 

my contract on my current phone runs out this week and then i'll officially be without a phone- i just can't believe how bad sky have been 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Arsenal1231 @Rhysb123 @@as someone who was exactly in your position it is so annoying but if you don't hear anything by next tuesday wednesday at the latest then it's illegal 

@champagneslay  will probably just end up waiting but i'm just so frustrated, from friday i officially won't have a phone as my contact ends im really praying mine will be soon as i wasn't long after you! 

I'm patiently waiting for the text might call then coz I have a really busy week with work next week I need to know the date because of my office attendance 

This message was authored by Mar1an_21 This message was authored by: Mar1an_21

Can I call them and cancel the order? Until what time in the evening can I call them?

@Mar1an_21 @I believe it's 6pm not 100% tho

This message was authored by Miabow4 This message was authored by: Miabow4

Hi guys - I ordered last week and my sim is saying "completed - coming soon" and the mobile device says "in progress - coming soon". Can anyone advise me what this means??

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

From past posts and experience it normally means that they've completed your sim and are waiting for the phone you've ordered to be in stock to deliver! The sim being completed doesn't really mean anything unfortunately and it's just a waiting game 🙂

This message was authored by Miabow4 This message was authored by: Miabow4

Thank you, I thought that too howrver I was reading last night it could mean my credit hasn't been accepted? But surely they would call/contact me if it hadn't, that's what the gent on the phone  said when I was ordering

@Miabow4 Basically it's a waiting game most pre orders went out yesterday so it's expected maximum 4 weeks before u even get an update but with sky you never know I pre ordered and I'm still waiting 🫡

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

@Rhysb123 ive just checked mine and i have no update either. maybe we just have to wait out until the 4th week see if we get it then 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion