Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Even if I don't get my phone I want to help people who have no idea where theirs are - and eventually i will be filing a report against them to Trading standards. 

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@champagneslay i genuinely think we ain't getting out phones at this point 

i ordered 16 PM 13/09 13:47

This message was authored by LeeAB34 This message was authored by: LeeAB34

If I didn't have everything through Sky and was doing a swop I would have cancelled, I looked on my local Apple Store and they had them in stock.

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 me neither, if i don't hear anything today im done LOL

@champagneslay @Literally same I would cancel but there's none in London at all within a 50 mile radius 🥲

@Rhysb123 I'm going to London this weekend and just checked there's only a Pro. None down here either😶 

I really thought we'd get more today but from last week it was afternoon/evening updates

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

He finally replied and said it will be an internal investigation and not publicised 

@champagneslay Up to anything interesting 

my local is regent street 15 min walk but not even a pro I can find 

and honestly I would just buy one out right at this point atleast I'd have it 

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

@Rhysb123  Keep an eye on giffgaff they keep getting the odd one trickle on. I was going to buy from them but managed to find the exact one I wanted elsewhere. 

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm.

***got fed up of sky lying to me so cancelled and brought one from KRCS***

@Suze181 @I have been ontop of giffgaff ever since you first recommended so tysm for that but I can't ever find one 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

IMG_4922.png

omg omg omg

This message was authored by mohsinkhusro This message was authored by: mohsinkhusro

I guess them 16 Pro Max and Watch Series 10 Titanium ones are so hot this year you can't find it anywhere, I received my phone from Sky on the 26th but haven't har any news regarding my AW Series 10 Titan from EE they say same thing we haven't received the stock yet same thing Sky has been saying for them 16 Pro Max phones, this year this stock issue is worse and so cluttered no one is able to sort it out at all!

This message was authored by Titchx3 This message was authored by: Titchx3

Well everyone to give you all a good giggle ...... notification from DPD and Sky to say my device has been delivered. Sat here thinking 'ermmmmm I don't think so!!' To then receive a phone call from my mom 'you are a right dope aren't you!' 'Ermmmm excuse me mother?! Why would you say that?' 'I have your phone in my hands .... you didn't change your address!!' 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣 oooooooops! 😂😂

So I still gotta wait a little bit longer for my phone 🙃 but it's arrived! 🥳

I have ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB White Titanium on 13/09 around 4:30pm. Text on 19/09 to say delivery by 27/09. Phone dispatched 01/10 and was delivered 02/10. 

@Titchx3 Pahahah that's actually made me laugh glad you got the phone to you well your mother 😂😂😂

Your photo got denied @lauren1210 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion