Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

IMG_0165.png

IMG_0166.png

IMG_0167.png

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@AnakinOrder66 honestly it is getting ridiculous, if I'd have known on preorder day I'd have been waiting til October I'd wouldn't have bothered 

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@KLM23092000 What's in the photos it won't load for me 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

The sim means nothing mine was originally completed for my pre order weeks ago and I didn't receive anything but this is the sim that was reordered with my phone when sky kindly cancelled my preorder 😅

Hopefully it will load soon, it needs to be moderated. It's the full conversation I had with sky this morning ☺️

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@KLM23092000 @Yes it's been published now rediculous how clueless it is but the investigation needs to be publicised 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

BUT the 21/10/24 is what they've been saying to me for weeks for stock of the Pro Max Desert Titanium but i know full well it's not true. And also whoever said it's a 4 week wait - yeah it is. Some of us know that as we are on our third week and have had no update whatsoever. They have just over a week to send our phones to us and it isn't looking likely. 

This message was authored by SMG1977 This message was authored by: SMG1977

I wouldn't have bothered if knee was such a wait

Just spoke to someone and said could have the Pro 1024Gb as on stock

But would need a new credit check and of course extra costs 

equally could change order and go for 256gb model but as wait time is less but again new credit check

effectively got no where on call

This message was authored by LeeAB34 This message was authored by: LeeAB34

I ordered mine on the 18th and have just been told by Sky that they are hoping to get it out for delivery on the 21st October.

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

@KLM23092000 @champagneslay @lauren1210  Just read all of those messages. That is ridiculous! When I went to KRCS to pick mine up yesterday the guy said everyone who preordered with them didn't get theirs on release dates either. They had a shipment in the week after and another yesterday but said they won't get another shipment from Apple for another month so me managing to reserve one they had as stock was pure luck. 
even with the complaints guy saying yes some have gone out before but not many it shouldn't have been any gone out before those that preordered. 

just glad I managed to snag a stock one

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm.

***got fed up of sky lying to me so cancelled and brought one from KRCS***
This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@LeeAB34 21/10 is the latest estimated delivery that they have on their systems. It's likely you'll get it before us who ordered on 13th🤷‍♀️

This message was authored by CD1976 This message was authored by: CD1976

@KLM23092000 the 21st 😭 that takes the absolute (Removed), sky are a joke.

Moderator note: Removed inappropriate language

@Suze181 @exactly, and also the complaints team have no idea about shock, or anything. They can see the information that's on your account which is the latest estimated delivery for 16PM is 21/10. Which we all know is crap!

This message was authored by LeeAB34 This message was authored by: LeeAB34

It is disgusting if that is the case @champagneslay 

@LeeAB34 @It's happened so frequently over the past 3 weeks. I've watched so many people who ordered on 14/15-18th who have now received their Pro Maxes. And there's about 3 of us from the start who haven't got them still. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion