Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Jmc961 This message was authored by: Jmc961

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

It also stated we will email you the day before it's due. So not sure how that works until I have a dpd email or text am not holding hope. 

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@champagneslay @Nothing again either this is a joke now 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@lauren1210 We really need our phones at this point! 😞

ordered: Iphone 16 Pro Max White 256GB on the 18th of September.. Never had a text nor email apart from the original one with order info and contract bits.. 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 it's painful. I'm honestly starting to wonder is my order even legit. 

@champagneslay Literally just checked I signed my credit agreement at 13:47 on 13/09 I'm really getting wound up now 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

I'm trying to post the conversation but it won't let me for some reason... this is the complaints team aswell and he told me there is no way of prioritising orders and that an internal investigation will be done 

@KLM23092000 @So basically we have been lied to once again is what the complaints team is saying coz apparently mines on priority I've been told  many times 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@KLM23092000 he told me the same, but every time i've spoke to an agent they've told me the recounts of priority requests on the account so someone's lying 😬

This message was authored by Jmc961 This message was authored by: Jmc961

This won't allow me to post. Tried to post the text message. However nothing has changed in my sky account. So not taking that text to mean anything as it's similar to the text about the 27th delivery.  Just about to lose hope now   

@Jmc961 @me too, i'm half tempted to file a report to trading standards if it isn't here by 4 weeks 

This message was authored by SidCowans This message was authored by: SidCowans

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

so are we all hoping we will have our phones between the 8th and 16th? this is ridiculous 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

My sims finally been completed lol probably just to shut me up 

@KLM23092000 @Mines been completed for about a week since my AirPods that I haven't opened coz I want fresh AirPods and a phone but waiting patiently for it 

This message was authored by alex2510 This message was authored by: alex2510

@KLM23092000 @my sim changed to completed yesterday, does that even mean anything?😂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion