Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Molls99 This message was authored by: Molls99

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

I don't know if this is any help at all or not, but last week I queried with Apple about a direct order from them and their delivery estimate was mid to late October also.

I rang my local Sky store and they advised they normally get their deliveries on Wednesday's so fingers crossed there will be updates tomorrow🤞🏼

I've noticed my sim has been completed on my orders, has this happened to anyone and their new phone arrived shortly after? I ordered mine on 21/09, so haven't been waiting as long as some other people have been, so I'm not getting my hopes up of hearing about it soon🥲

thank you in advance x

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Molls99 that's interesting that apple said that which makes me think i'm right! loads of people waiting got there's last week so fingers crossed. sim card means nothing unfortunately, but you should get yours very soon lovely. 

I have ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max - Desert Titanium 256GB. 13/09/24 at 1:40pm

This message was authored by Molls99 This message was authored by: Molls99

@champagneslay 

I just enquired with them as if it was a new purchase because if I could've got it sooner from them I'd of considered it but it seems as though the timeframe was the same🤷🏼‍♀️

Ahh nightmare, the SIM card was my glimmer of hope haha!

I hope you get an update tomorrow! You must be so sick of waiting😅

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@champagneslay @lauren1210 I'm praying you get good news very soon and I'm not even religious lol. Got everything crossed for you all 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Molls99 @I never even considered speaking to them! I've tried everywhere🤣 sky is cheapest so it's kept me waiting but blimey I feel so stressed out. But you saying that gives me hope for tomorrow!! I really hope I hear something I feel like everyone's waiting for me to get the news😂

@Ritch24 @me too🤣 it's just me and lauren from the start!!

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@Ritch24 thank you so much! Fingers crossed me and @champagneslay hear something asap, feels like we've been waiting years

@lauren1210 @we have! i'm now 45! 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@champagneslayhahahaha I feel 45 not nearly 25 with all the stress 😂

@lauren1210 It's been so stressful but we're nearly here. I can't believe people tune in just to see if we've got ours hahah

@champagneslay I know hahaha 🤣 

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

@lauren1210 @I feel 91 not 19 with the stress of reading all this hoping mine will come soon ...

@JilesJerry42069 yep I will be going that way if this carries on much longer tbf 😂

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

@lauren1210 Ordered on Sunday so I'm hoping I don't need to wait 4 weeks 

@JilesJerry42069 hopefully you won't, sky have made a massive mess of the preorders and that's why some of us have been waiting so long

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion