Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Jb77   i ordered the exact same but on the 16th. praying i get some kind of news tomorrow 😭

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

@Ritch24 @when was this ordered?

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@jagb + anyone else that wants to know 

i just got off the phone to a lovely guy from sky mobile expert customer service. he basically told me that it should be within this week and next and if it's over then there's a serious issue because i obviously was one of the first to preorder on 13th at 1.39pm. he also told me he's put me as high priority request (there's a few on my account he said) and was politely apologising for the way i've been treated. obviously take this with a pinch of salt but he seemed really nice and helpful. 

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@champagneslay  fingers crossed we both hear something tomorrow :')

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@JilesJerry42069 @I ordered at 6pm on 13th as soon as my shift at work finished. 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@champagneslay about time you got someone polite x

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@jagb piecing all the information together that i've got from today is - location plays a big part on dispatch. the distribution centres should be local to you (i have no idea where mine is) but they will have different stock levels and obviously if they haven't got any of said model or whatever then it takes a while for apple to send to sky, to send to distribution warehouse. for example, i ordered on 13th and it's been nearly 3 weeks / 4 next. so i should expect it this week or next at the latest. 

adding on this from information from last week a heck of a lot of dispatch updates were wednesday evening. 

@lauren1210 @thank god, also one of the guys who told me i had a free bill was lying! x 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@champagneslay that is out of order x

@lauren1210 @it's so bad, but i don't care anymore given up x

This message was authored by Barber This message was authored by: Barber

I'm in Leeds and it's getting despatched from Hinckley to my local dpd in Morley Leeds 

This message was authored by Jmc961 This message was authored by: Jmc961

I spoke to someone nice today & he said the same that anyone that ordered 13th-16th should have had their phones by now. And he said that anyone that signed the credit agreement straight away so therefore I should have had mine. He said that if I don't hear anything tonight then get back in touch but surprise surprise not heard anything. I also told him how unhappy we are about the fact people that preordered are basically been furgotton about as others that ordered after have their devices he said he has logged this to his manager but not feeling hopeful. My son has even lost interest and this was a birthday gift that has been and gone. Sat with AirPods and a case he can't use. 

@Jmc961 @Bless your son, not okay. I bet he's so disappointed! It will come soon, not what you wanted but soon. I definitely think we'll hear something tomorrow 

This message was authored by Luana11 This message was authored by: Luana11

Delivery of 16 pro max

Hello guys i have ordered the iphone 16 pro max on the 26 sep , does anyone have an idea how long it will take to be delivered as it says coming soon and I haven't been able to speak with anyone from sky . 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion