Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

So need to hope the one near Kent gets a load in this week then 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@JilesJerry42069 @pretty much, from the past week i've seen tuesday and Wednesday as a dispatch days - so it could be tomorrow! 

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

@champagneslay thanks dude. So is it in order of local orders or a free for all?

This message was authored by SMG1977 This message was authored by: SMG1977

@champagneslay what a poor setup  so could possibly come down to where you live not if you ordered early again poor service. 

This message was authored by Jb77 This message was authored by: Jb77

Pro Max Black ordered on the 15th - now with DPD, due tomorrow! 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@JilesJerry42069 @free for all, but you know what they're like. it could all be lies but that's what i was told today by a mobile expert. 

@SMG1977 yep, i'm in somerset - so not sure if it's that far 

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

That's all I want too mate. Just an update on whats going on at least.  If waiting for apple and it's delayed just tell us that. If there's an estimated time we will get it tell us that. Don't just leave us in the dark with no idea when we will get them. 

I've seen people have multiple expected delivery dates so far. Some have been told 4th October too and some have been told by the 21st October yet I've had absolutely none of that. Just always the "in progress - coming soon". (I'm guessing it won't be soon at all now) I wouldn't be surprised if they've been lying to people about those dates they've been telling people just to get rid of them off phone etc though. 

@Paulc1989 yeah it's awful. as i said 3 weeks and i've had nothing. I've been told 'latest estimated delivery' is 21/10. So anytime before or up to then. It's crap! I'm hoping for this week but i doubt anything will come of it

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

Whoops forgot tag. Last comment was responding to @jagb i just want some kind of update. (Though it may be useless if they are lying) 

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@lauren1210 Hopefully you hear soon. I wasn't expecting to hear today but went on my break at work today and there was the update. Fingers crossed for you

I have a mobile expert calling me after 8. See what happens then

This message was authored by Ritch24 This message was authored by: Ritch24

@JilesJerry42069 @I'm in Kent and mine was dispatched today for delivery tomorrow so fingers crossed for you

This message was authored by SMG1977 This message was authored by: SMG1977

Each order should be updated and all given an estimated time line based where you are on list for specific version in relation to stock it is not like we in a digital world where above is possible and would be good service

In South West Wales but it shouldn't be based on location

not got anywhere with the so called experts

They actually called me back which is promising maybe they've had enough of me calling haha. I don't do it to be annoying. I'm just so lost

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion