Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Suze181 @I get it! I've just been looking wish I had one near!! 😂 I wonder if i'll ever get mine 🤣

This message was authored by Libster501 This message was authored by: Libster501

Has anyone had an update on their pro max delivery?  My first email said from the 20th September and then I got a text saying by the 27th and I've not heard anything more.

The app says coming soon still. What is the point of pre ordering if they don't have the stock to fulfil the orders 🫣

This message was authored by Djs90 This message was authored by: Djs90

Iv been keeping an eye on this thread since about page 30! Just thought I'd update you all, I ordered on the 13th for a natural pro max 256gb, probably later on in the day. I called yesterday stating my frustration on having no information about any delays apart from a message saying it will delivered by 27th September. I was told I have to wait and still on pre-order status. After expressing my frustration with little information, they offered me 20% off one of my sim bills for the year. Today I then got the email from sky that we've all been waiting for, ready for delivery tomorrow!

This message was authored by Libster501 This message was authored by: Libster501

So the key point here is to phone them

and complain to get things moving 😂 I may try this tomorrow!! 

This message was authored by Leap This message was authored by: Leap

it was 256gb

This message was authored by littlejiim This message was authored by: littlejiim

Well after my good news yesterday, annoyingly the one day I go into the office, I get the message we're all waiting to see "Your Order is out for delivery"..! Well looks like im going to have to wait a day longer. Gotta have it re-delivered tomorrow.

Keep pushing for your pre-orders people, hopefully we will have them soon enough.

This message was authored by Djs90 This message was authored by: Djs90

I thinks it's more coincidence that it was dispatched today as the bloke I spoke to had no idea when it was coming

This message was authored by Tiddles This message was authored by: Tiddles

Re: mixed up the order

Just need to make sure I've ordered the iPhone 16 pro and not just the iPhone 16

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: mixed up the order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tiddles 

We don't know as we're customers here.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SMG1977 This message was authored by: SMG1977

Yet all this and website is still accepting orders just now states delivery estimated  in2-3 weeks

And current orders remain unfulfilled. 

Sky have become a joke over this

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

Ordered on the 29th and now the wait begins ... I just want it to arrive soon.

This message was authored by JilesJerry42069 This message was authored by: JilesJerry42069

When did you order that one ?

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

I've been waiting 3 weeks and had nothing. It's been radio silence. They do not care about their customers

It seems that way. Ordered here because had in stock and clearly not in stoxk

@JilesJerry42069 @from being here from the start i've figured out - they have stock in every week. It doesn't matter if you've preordered or not - it depends on if the distribution centre near you has the stock that being said if they do you'll get it asap 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion