Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@XKOZOX @I preordered on 13th at half 1 and I still haven't had mine. Yet loads of people ordered after and they've got theirs now 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Ritch24 @It might be the best option or giffgaff 

This message was authored by Titchx3 This message was authored by: Titchx3

@XKOZOX A lot of us are still waiting for ours from pre ordering on the 13th. According to my text from Sky I should have had mine delivered by yesterday but still waiting 🙄

I have ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB White Titanium on 13/09 around 4:30pm

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

@champagneslay  Well after a very lengthy conversation with complaints they refuse to admit that people who ordered after are receiving their. 'The process is they are sent out in order of when the credit agreement has been signed not when the order was placed' I said well despite that fact you won't comment on other people's orders we have proof of other people who ordered 4 days later on 17th clearly signing their agreement 4 days late and having theirs delivered before. He tried to offer me £10 goodwill which I refused and said I would want my data reducing instead as that's worth more so my contract was reduced by £3.60 saving me over £40 over the next 12 months. He said the estimated latest date for delivery would be 21st October but could be sooner. But I'm taking all this with a pinch of salt 

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm. Text on 19th saying expect to arrive 'by' 4th Oct
This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@Suze181 baffles me that they can deny that people that ordered later than us have got their phones when there's proof on here of that being the case. 

@lauren1210  I know! It wouldn't let me share screenshots for some reason but I copy and pasted the text and it was the usual we can't comment on other peoples orders. I just said it's all lies your 'process' doesn't work

I have ordered the iPhone 16 pro max 256GB desert titanium on 13/09 2:14pm. Text on 19th saying expect to arrive 'by' 4th Oct
This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Well one thing is for sure.. I will have my Iphone case before the phone so it will be ready to be safe day one haha.. Someone said the shop said December!!! I think people might fully loose it if they have to wait that long for a pre order!

This message was authored by Roman4 This message was authored by: Roman4

Re: iPhone 16 Desert Titanium

How u got it following day **bleep**

@AnakinOrder66  It definitely won't be that long surely. Especially if you can order from Apple and get it in 3-4 weeks based on their website right now 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Yer I think will see some more go out middle of next week... My Pro Max white 256gb I ordered 18th so I'll have longer than you to wait. 

I ordered 16 pro max 256GB on the 16th of September... not had a single text or email update at all said from the 27th when i ordered it.... and ur saying you've had 1 delivered and u ordered 2 days later?? What a joke 

@Roman4  Who are you directing your message to? We're all still waiting. None of us have our devices yet who ordered before or after you. Some have received theirs despite ordering 4 days later than those of us still waiting

@Suze181 whiever said they ordered 3 and got 1 the following day 

@Roman4  Sadly the spiel sky will tell you is 'it depends on what colour/size/style they ordered' some did go out next day, but most of the pro max didn't start being sent out for a few days. At least to our knowledge on here. There could be 1000's of others who aren't on here who have theirs but we'd never know   

This message was authored by buk71 This message was authored by: buk71

IMG_9788.png

anyone  else seeing this? technical difficulties when trying to open the sky app

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion