Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Chloe74 tjats not due to be released u til December. Says on the Apple website 

This message was authored by Sheepie_1985 This message was authored by: Sheepie_1985

They don't, but it's quite well advertised that Apple Intelligence doesn't come to the UK till December.

This message was authored by Chloe74 This message was authored by: Chloe74

Yes however there are somethings saying it's on the iPhone 16 and how it's built for Apple intelligence. Thank you for answering 

This message was authored by JC_12 This message was authored by: JC_12

I've not heard anything since my order confirmation either. 

I only ordered with white 16 Plus because it was the only one that was from the 20th when I ordered, the rest were the 27th or a 4 week wait ... new orders have changed to 1-2 weeks now so I'm not hopeful that I'll hear anything soon.

This message was authored by David+kn This message was authored by: David+kn

thats correct, it is built for it, but it s software update that isnt ready yet, so no phones will have it until they launch that, but when they do, the 16 is designed to run it best (more RAM).

Everyone moaning at sky, its really not their fault, this is an Apple distribution issue, my order was direct with apple and said delivered on 20th, but its a week delay at the moment.

This message was authored by Sheepie_1985 This message was authored by: Sheepie_1985

I'm just disappointed, I took a day off to take delivery today and will have to do the same when it does eventually come. But if Sky can't give me a heads up at all and expect me to just wait for a random text then I may just take my custom elsewhere sadly and buy it in a shop instead. The fact they can't give a delivery date is just concerning. 

It does seem like this is an issue across all networks though, friend on o2 has the exact same issue that we're seeing here. It seems it's one of the worst product launch days ever for Apple

I get that the delays are likely Apple distribution issues, but Sky Mobile could do with communicating better... this isn't anything new, iPhone launches should be a well oiled machine by now, for all parties.

Absolutely agree too, I feel the advertising has been rather dishonest and misleading from Sky. 

This message was authored by Suze181 This message was authored by: Suze181

Very true, maybe Apple should have an automated survey sent to all iPhone before to get an idea of who wants to upgrade so they can plan sufficient distribution more efficiently. Can't imagine it would be difficult to do. Could roll it out like they do updates. 

This message was authored by Georgina95 This message was authored by: Georgina95

How do you add a picture? 
just received mine, it's beautiful 😍 

This message was authored by Mickegan This message was authored by: Mickegan

Re: Apple iPhone 16 launch - Did anyone manage to swap?

Did ur 16 arrive today ? Mine said today now 27th

This message was authored by Eli2 This message was authored by: Eli2

Nah I'm still waiting to hear something hopeful y the 27th

1000032768.jpg

 you should have a picture icon when you hit reply

This message was authored by Titchx3 This message was authored by: Titchx3

IMG_1112.jpeg

@Georgina95 Just above the text box where you type there's different things to click. It's the little box with what looks like the sun and some mountains ☺️

This message was authored by Georgina95 This message was authored by: Georgina95

Ah it's showing now, thank you ☺️ IMG_5275.jpeg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion