Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@rachelxo same i've had nothing. have you had any texts??? i've had silence 

This message was authored by rachelxo This message was authored by: rachelxo

No im the exact same literally no emails no texts nothing, still stuck on the same thing on the sky app it's just ridiculous at this point that so many of us are still waiting and left in the dark 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

I think we should expect something week if we were ordering on the friday not too long after the others who have received theirs @rachelxo 

I ordered on the 17th Tuesday mine prob take a while which is my fault 😔 

This message was authored by flip24 This message was authored by: flip24

I ordered two 128gb iPhone 16 Pro's on 16th.

Natural Titanium came at 9am today, Black Titanium still says Coming soon checked the order email both say delivery from 20th.

I guess there will be a disappointed twin later today 🙄

Yeah unfortunately it might but you never know. The guy I spoke to yesterday said he's waiting for his 16 plus @rachelxo 😂

This message was authored by Sophielu94 This message was authored by: Sophielu94

My white titanium pro max has just arrived 🥳

This message was authored by Claire1604 This message was authored by: Claire1604

I spoke to Sky earlier and the guy said they are hoping the black Pros will be out within the next 2 weeks 

This message was authored by nicoles1999 This message was authored by: nicoles1999

Has anyone got an update on the delivery of the iphone 16 pro max ordered it as it said delivery on 20th september, had a text yesterday evening saying by the 27th which is no good to me as I am away that week is there anything i can do? 

Nope. Could be up to 4 weeks. Latest delivery 21/10/2024. 

Depending on phone you got, it could be here before 27th.

This message was authored by NeoFryer This message was authored by: NeoFryer

Wait time for iPhone 16 pro max

Hi, 

If I buy an iPhone 16 pro max is there any idea when this will be delivered ?? 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Wait time for iPhone 16 pro max

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NeoFryer 

We have been informed you'll be given a date 'on' (whereby that's the expected delivery date)

OR a date 'from' (whereby that date is the earliest possible date for delivery but could take up to 2 weeks).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Peej1 This message was authored by: Peej1

Has anyone had info regarding the delivery of their iPhone 16? I got an email saying delivery will be on 20th, but my order status hasn't updated and I've got no tracking number. It's very frustrating. I spoke to someone on the phone this morning only to be told that it hasn't been despatched yet but if I've been told delivery is on the 20th then that's when I'll get it. Doesn't look likely right now.

ive had nothing since i ordered they've been terrible communication last guy I spoke to made me sound stupid and was so rude cause I couldn't understand cause im neurodivergent, having no texts, no emails nothing is just a joke at this point like atleast give us something

This message was authored by nicoles1999 This message was authored by: nicoles1999

I haven't either it's ridiculous, they just offered my the 16 pro instead 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion