Discussion topic: Apple Music on CarPlay - Streaming issue with Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Melpzz This message was authored by: Melpzz

Re: Apple Music on CarPlay - Streaming issue with Sky Mobile

You know they say word of mouth is the most powerful form of marketing.

we need to start telling everyone we know to stay away, post it too. The message will spread... Let as many people know as possible and maybe they'll fix it once their money is being interfered with. 

Mark3209
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mark3209 This message was authored by: Mark3209

IMG_0319.jpeg

Done! Just posted to twitter. 

im frankly amazed that they don't have moderators or engineers keeping an eye on these groups/chats so they can sort them as and when....?!?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Awesome!

I know right to someone not saying something. They should at least let us know they acknowledge it and are trying.

This message was authored by Supersonic56785 This message was authored by: Supersonic56785

Like this a lot!! Bravo! Hopefully on the way to some acknowledgment of this issue 

Here's my post guys... Let's save others!!!

A4AB1F88-8206-45C7-AD36-40DDFB268339.jpeg

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Good Morning All

We've escalated this problem to our support teams.

Please note that inciting complaints, campaigning or lobbying is against the Community Guidelines.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Supersonic56785 This message was authored by: Supersonic56785

Well @KevNewMedia maybe SkyMobile should actually take note of our (in my opinion quite substantial issue) and try and investigate and rectify this issue instead of again trying to point the finger at something else. 

We are not asking for above and beyond what we are paying for just want a service that works! 

Exactly,

And I'm not sure how telling our truths and warning others is campaigning and lobbying. A bit of a stretch if you ask me.

And yet it seems it took what they call 'campaigning and lobbying' to get it go somewhere. Why no attention previously or channels open to communicate with those relevant to the issue.

@KevNewMedia how will we know what's happening from here? Who will be feeding back to us and can we guarantee it's accepted as a Skymobile problem that needs to be fixed by them, because it really is. To come back and say they looked into everything and can't see an issue will be very infuriating.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

I completely understand the frustration around the problem and the length of time it's been going on for.  As soon as we have more information to share, @Clareridds will post back here 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Clareridds This message was authored by: Clareridds

Posted by a Sky employee

As @KevNewMedia said, rest assured, we've spotted the complaints and understand it's frustrating for you all, it's been raised to the correct team and I'll report back once we hear more. 

Thanks

Clareridds

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Thank you both, we look forward to hearing back.

This message was authored by Supertys9 This message was authored by: Supertys9

Hi everyone. 

I've got an update. A couple of days ago I updated my phone to the latest IOS version and ......... My Apple Music has finally started to work without Wi-Fi. I deliberately waited 3 days to see if it was a fluke, and it's still working so if you haven't already done so it would be best to update your phone and see if yours all work. Fingers crossed. 

This message was authored by Tennants+Super This message was authored by: Tennants+Super

Yeah been there... I had the save worked for a few days then went back to same errors

Still getting the same old messages. Been having a play around and download a Free VPN app had it running for 8 hours on a drive (HGV driver) never once had a issue. VPN used up its free allowance and within 1 track I was back to square one! Now I'm no technical genius but surely this is quite glowing evidence that it's a major Sky Mobile problem and nothing else. 

a quick rundown 

moved from EE been with Apple Music since the start no issues 

it works fine on home wifi (also sky) 

works fine with a running VPN 

WILL NOT WORK ON ANY SKY MOBILE NETWORK BE IT 3G 4G or 5G 

come on sky mobile how about you sort this mess out now because it's getting a bit boring. And not to mention you are not providing any kind of updates or service for your paying customers. 

This message was authored by Tennants+Super This message was authored by: Tennants+Super

@Clareridds ,any update???

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion