Discussion topic: i want to watch sky cinema on sky go but it wont let me choose standard definition

This message was authored by oakhill-77 This message was authored by: oakhill-77

i want to watch sky cinema on sky go but it wont let me choose standard definition

I cant watch sky cinema on sky go app and there is no way to change the definition on sky go from hd as I only have standard definition subscription

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: i want to watch sky cinema on sky go but it wont let me choose standard definition

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@oakhill-77 wrote:

I cant watch sky cinema on sky go app

Why, what is happening ?

@oakhill-77 wrote:

and there is no way to change the definition on sky go from hd as I only have standard definition subscription

Sky Cinema is in HD by default so you should be able to view the channels in HD.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
oakhill-77
Topic Author
This message was authored by oakhill-77 This message was authored by: oakhill-77

Re: i want to watch sky cinema on sky go but it wont let me choose standard definition

no it says that I do not have the subscription. Can I watch it in standard definition somehow?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can try so in the TV Guide select "Movies" and see if you can view the SD ones ?

But as I said you don't need to subscribe to the HD package to be able to watch the movie channels in HD as you haven't needed to do this since 2016 so can you view them in HD via your Sky box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by whoops This message was authored by: whoops

This has just happened to me. I had to sign out of sky go and sign in again and its fixed the problem 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion