Discussion topic: Viaply on sky GO

This message was authored by Bittereinder This message was authored by: Bittereinder

Viaply on sky GO

can i stream viaplay on multiple devices via sky go if I have sky q and multiscreen sub?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Viaply on sky GO

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unless someone else knows officilally then you might be able to as a multiscreen sub would be needed if you can stream the channels from your box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Bittereinder  Looking at the sky go app for iOS I can't see the viaplay channels listed , so I'm declined to think it won't be available via sky go on any platform regardless of multi screen status 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

They are not on the app itself @SKY1992bf but it is usually possible to stream channels to the app directly from the Sky Q box so I think this is what @Bittereinder @is asking about,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion