Discussion topic: Recording on Skybox are no longer appearing on Sky Go app on my android tablet

This message was authored by andysarahbruton This message was authored by: andysarahbruton

Recording on Skybox are no longer appearing on Sky Go app on my android tablet

I recently contacted Sky to try to cut down my bill and we removed Multiscreen, Kids and Boxsets. Added in Sky Go Extra as I said that I watch more recorded programmes on my tablet than on the TV so wanted the full Sky Go service. Now I can use the app but there is no Recordings on the bottom of the homepage on my tablet. So can't use my tablet to watch my recordings which is the function I want the most! 

If anyone can help that would be amazing as I'm just going round and round in circles ATM getting more and more cross with myself.

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: Recording on Skybox are no longer appearing on Sky Go app on my android tablet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@andysarahbruton wrote:

I recently contacted Sky to try to cut down my bill and we removed Multiscreen, Kids and Boxsets. Added in Sky Go Extra as I said that I watch more recorded programmes on my tablet than on the TV so wanted the full Sky Go service. Now I can use the app but there is no Recordings on the bottom of the homepage on my tablet. So can't use my tablet to watch my recordings which is the function I want the most! 

If anyone can help that would be amazing as I'm just going round and round in circles ATM getting more and more cross with myself.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know you would need a Multiscreen subscription for that. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: Recording on Skybox are no longer appearing on Sky Go app on my android tablet

Also, I don't think you can remove Box Sets as I would think you would be on (or moved to) Sky Signature, which includes Box Sets as standard. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@andysarahbruton 

As @oj01 has said you would need to reinstate multiscreen so you can view your recordings on your tablet as cancelling has taken this function away,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion