Discussion topic: Sky Go windows 11 app red splotches on screen.

This message was authored by PhilD6121 This message was authored by: PhilD6121

Re: Sky Go windows 11 app red splotches on screen.

Kev instead of fobbing customers off just go and speak to your developers and tell them their unagreed and detrimental watermarking just doesnt work, "well doesnt work if you want to give a world class service" what a joke of a company.

This message was authored by Crunchard This message was authored by: Crunchard

So any fix to this? Or are we still waiting on the customer service team to hear back from the developers?

ValdeFortis
Topic Author
This message was authored by ValdeFortis This message was authored by: ValdeFortis

Any update to this? Months and months later the same issue still persists. This is simply unacceptable given the amount of money I spent on Sky.

This message was authored by RedCamo This message was authored by: RedCamo

Pretty sure @qsvdfhsrdcervthst  was onto something with the anti piracy thing.

Make sure you have nothing running that is recording the screen, even if it is not a recording program.

e.g my monitor comes with software that will change the colour of the backlight based on what is on the screen

I decided to test the theory and closed discord, my monitors app and anything else that could capture the screen and the pattern seems to be gone after a restart.

Worth a try at least if you are still having issues

This message was authored by EDM-C This message was authored by: EDM-C

That would make sense for those running on PC. I'm getting the same issue on the NowTV through a 4K Fire stick though.

If it's anti piracy, SKY are committing the cardinal sin of ruining normal users experience/performance to catch out a few bad actors. 

If it doesn't get resolved soon going to cancel my membership. Illegal streams of matches are better quality than the one's I pay for currently.

This message was authored by PhilD6121 This message was authored by: PhilD6121

Hi all, I am sure you are all equally feeling like small people with small voices. The skavving sky company like this fact and are blatantly ignoring the very quite discorse from us all. Are there no indignant and socially attached keyboard warriors able to sting them into action in some way. Seems unless we complain loudly on the social media sites they will just continue to happily ignore this thread.

Sky the monopoly controlling shisters. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion