Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by martinoooo This message was authored by: martinoooo

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Need Sky to answer, what is going on. Is there anyone alive at sky, you are failing to supply the service we are paying for, so what is the compensation

This message was authored by Taffy2128 This message was authored by: Taffy2128

Re: Says I need to upgrade for CBeebies.

Same here with me.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lettice wrote:

@Fothergill1 wrote:

That's good news for you  @lettice After reading your post I have just checked my system but unfortunately nothing has changed yet.

Might be something getting done in customer phase groups perhaps.

Did you try a restart? it sure seems to have woken my household up shortly after I did that.

@lettice  Just tried again ans still nothing.  Yes, the first thing I did was an successful  reboot.  I'm not overly bothered at the moment as I have loads of things in my playlist to watch 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by martinoooo This message was authored by: martinoooo

I thought sky monitored this, seems sky are not in control of their own service, they dhould know there is an issue and should be able to communicate the issue

Sorty your reply is irrelevant, sky has an issue, they are not communicating this to there customers  - who pay the money-  so Sky what is the problrm, what is ypur polivy on non delivery of service

Sort this out, 3 hours and still an issue, did not have this with virgin, big mistake moving to Sky

This message was authored by QuaysGary This message was authored by: QuaysGary

I cant get sky news or bbc news amongst other channels. If I select sky news it just stays on the channel im currently on same with BBC news. Its been a disaster since the "upgrade"

Connectivity is worse as well - my box is reporting a much slower connnection since the upgrade - now it could possibly be a coincidence but seems unlikely

Sky need to srt this out. Major issue, been going on fo 3 hours, crap servicr from Sky

This message was authored by BrenCT2 This message was authored by: BrenCT2

Have tried reset . Still no ITV on sky puck. Was getting " need to upgrade " before doing reset now just black screen. Accessing ITV through the ITV X platform. Sort this out Sky. 

You have fixed it, thank you, but this should never of happend

I now have ITV1 and Discovery, but Sky need to sortout why this happend and make sure it cant happen again, we pay for a setvice and Sky need to deliver it

This message was authored by Sal-E This message was authored by: Sal-E

@martinoooo @Did it just right itself, or did you do anything? Mine still has about 20 channels that are blacked out...

Just sorted its self out, 

This message was authored by Freddyfox This message was authored by: Freddyfox

Unable to watch UK news channels, US news. Channels ok, Subscription required for non subscription

Sky stream unable to select UK news channels although they are shown in the index, cannot select these programmes. Other programmes when selected have subscription required when they don't need one. Basically it seems to be totally messed up. Rebooted, software updated, no change, reinstalled from scratch still the same, having done all I can it seems Sky need a serious fix to its software.

This message was authored by Boke This message was authored by: Boke

Sky stream outage.

Attempted over a dozen times to reboot my sky stream, gets to Your now connected screen and freezes. Unable to watch anything on sky stream since 21:00hrs 25th September. Followed all instructions, turned off, unplugged and still gets to same page and freezes. Only swapped to sky stream a few weeks ago NOT HAPPY....

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion