Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by SimonKeane This message was authored by: SimonKeane

Re: Can’t watch GB News as now apparently need a subscription

Not just GB news, I can't access sky showcase, Sky witness and several others. Will not even change to channel.

This message was authored by TonysPC This message was authored by: TonysPC

I'm getting the same when trying to watch BBC1.

Had no disconnect problems, it just came out of the blue.

This message was authored by Amanda301 This message was authored by: Amanda301

Re: Charging to watch ITV?

Why is my Sky glass telling me I need to upgrade my subscription to watch ITV ?

This message was authored by Smiler75 This message was authored by: Smiler75

Re: Sky Stream: today ITV1 does not work - has error that I am not subscribed to this channel and I

We have the same problem stv not working saying need to subscribe along with some other channels saying the same thing 

This message was authored by Schellinho This message was authored by: Schellinho

Re: Says I need to upgrade for CBeebies

We've had exactly the same problem tonight with CBeebies, says we need to upgrade yet there's no issue with any of the other bbc channels or other kids channels 

This message was authored by DA0710 This message was authored by: DA0710

Re: Says I need to upgrade for CBeebies

Also having the same issues on multiple channels

To watch this, you need to upgrade your subscription. then you'll be able to start enjoying this channel.

This message was authored by Cwality83 This message was authored by: Cwality83

I am having the same issue this evening, it's telling me i need to upgrade my subscription to watch several channels which are not even 'add on pack' channels. It seems like they have messed up the Sky Stream system yet again!!

This message was authored by AndyG73 This message was authored by: AndyG73

Itv1 is asking for a subscription to watch it on Sky Stream

Itv1 on my sky stream puck is asking for a subscription to watch it. All other channels are working. I have rest the puck and updated apps and is still doing it. Amazingly enough Itv1 is working fine through the old fashioned aerial 

This message was authored by krduke This message was authored by: krduke

Same for me on sky news and bbc news. Out of the blue also.

This message was authored by Amanda301 This message was authored by: Amanda301

Re: ITV has just come up with a message that I need to upgrade to watch it and now it’s completely d

Mine is the same. I have sky glass,with sky ultimate tv and sky ultra HD and Dolby Atmos though so there isn't even an option to upgrade to anything else ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

This message was authored by Cwality83 This message was authored by: Cwality83

Re: ITV has just come up with a message that I need to upgrade to watch it and now it’s completely d

I am having the same issue this evening, it's telling me i need to upgrade my subscription to watch several channels which are not even 'add on pack' channels. It seems like they have messed up the Sky Stream system yet again!!

This message was authored by scarface1768 This message was authored by: scarface1768

I am having same issue. 

This message was authored by Stuart114 This message was authored by: Stuart114

Sky puck......cant watch itv? It says i need to upgrade?

All.has been fine for the last 10 months and this evening I've gone to watch itv and it says I need to upgrade my package.......all other channels work? 

This message was authored by Mr+Bowdler This message was authored by: Mr+Bowdler

I have the same issue and Sky are not helpful 

40 minutes on hold

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

Re: Sky Stream: today ITV1 does not work - has error that I am not subscribed to this channel and I

Looks like sky stream has another outage 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick Roku 4K Google Chromecast

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion