Discussion topic: Trying to watch Season 3 Episode 2 of Departure I am getting something went wrong. My Sky – 1800.

This message was authored by Mike+Led This message was authored by: Mike+Led

Trying to watch Season 3 Episode 2 of Departure I am getting something went wrong. My Sky – 1800.

I have tried restarting but no luck

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Trying to watch Season 3 Episode 2 of Departure I am getting something went wrong. My Sky – 1800

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mike+Led Departure S3:E2 has not been broadcast yet. According to my playlist it is due to be shown on Wednesday.

It is not uncommon for Sky Witness programmes (in particular) to show the next episode as available in the bar at the bottom of the screen when in fact it has not been broadcast. This is exactly what my playlist is showing at the moment for episode 2 of Departure. If I try to select episode 2 it simply comes up with the error message telling me to upgrade.  So, don't worry about it you just need to wait to Wednesday.

I'm hoping series 3 is as good as the previous ones 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Trying to watch Season 3 Episode 2 of Departure I am getting something went wrong. My Sky – 1800

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mike+Led Departure S3:E2 has not been broadcast yet. According to my playlist it is due to be shown on Wednesday.

It is not uncommon for Sky Witness programmes (in particular) to show the next episode as available in the bar at the bottom of the screen when in fact it has not been broadcast. This is exactly what my playlist is showing at the moment for episode 2 of Departure. If I try to select episode 2 it simply comes up with the error message telling me to upgrade.  So, don't worry about it you just need to wait to Wednesday.

I'm hoping series 3 is as good as the previous ones 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion