Discussion topic: Sky glass tv

This message was authored by Gill07 This message was authored by: Gill07

Sky glass tv

My sky glass tv is not turning on . I have changed batteries in my remote turned tv on and off and nothing .

red light on tv but I think my remote is not working 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gill07  Welcome to the forum. To try and get the remote working again you could try holding it at both ends and giving it a gentle twist as though you were wringing out a cloth.  This sound ridiculous but it has worked on may occasions including my own remote (twice)

You don't mention if this is a new setup or the remote was working previously.  If you are setting up Glass for the first time take the back off the remote (it can be very stiff) and check that the paper tab didn’t break when you removed it.  This is quite common and it tends to leave a bit between the batteries and the contacts which of course stops the remote from working.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Sky glass tv

What happens when you press the standby button on the side of the Glass TV?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion