Discussion topic: Sky glass box office

This message was authored by sarahhawkins602 This message was authored by: sarahhawkins602

Re: Sky glass box office

Paid for AJ fight. Keeps freezing / saying technical fault/going back to beginning. Absolute joke. Want a refund.
This message was authored by Danielgrattan This message was authored by: Danielgrattan

Doing my head in how do I go about refund every 2 minutes it's going off 

This message was authored by leder This message was authored by: leder

Having issues with Sky Box Office - for AJ fight, keeps jumping back to the start. After paying £20 I would expect a more reliable service. I will be requesting a refund as this is unacceptable when Sky services are so expensive in the first place.
This message was authored by Whitman This message was authored by: Whitman

And again!!!!!

will speak to sky on monday

not that I should have to

refund please!

This message was authored by amandajscott76 This message was authored by: amandajscott76

It's definitely getting more frequent! I would like to find out about a refund aswell if anyone knows

This message was authored by Danielgrattan This message was authored by: Danielgrattan

Did it once earlier on the night but every 2/3 minutes either freezing or sending me back to beginning of programme 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Mines got worse. It was about every 10 minutes and now it's every 2 minutes. 
I've tried to go back a couple of minutes so that I'm not watching live and that doesn't work either.

This message was authored by John6oy This message was authored by: John6oy

Having the same problem as everyone else. Really upset as I've been waiting for this fight for a loooong time now. 
certainly won't be paying for this. Refund please. 

This message was authored by Liam1390 This message was authored by: Liam1390

Re: Sky stream

Absolutely ridiculous when you pay extra for sky box office and it freezes jumps back to the the start of the boxing, definitely want a refund after this! 

This message was authored by Hatton62 This message was authored by: Hatton62

Sky box office boxing

Total refund all round this is a joke 

This message was authored by G_Chaplin This message was authored by: G_Chaplin

Mine is freezing every minute or so and restarting the entire program. Any solutions? 

This message was authored by Kev871 This message was authored by: Kev871

I'm having the same issue. It's done it at least 10+ times now and it's quite annoying when I'm trying to watch the fight. I've tried restarting sky stream box and still having the same issue 😡
This message was authored by GraceH1710 This message was authored by: GraceH1710

Thought it was just a one off but it's gone back to the start 3 times in the space of five mins. What a joke!!! I will be ringing sky Monday can't believe we pay for this

Refund definitely required guarantee miss something in main event 

This message was authored by Donal+McMahon This message was authored by: Donal+McMahon

Re: Sky glass box office- **bleep** is going on - live keeps jumping back to start of the programme.

What is happening. AJ fight keeps stopping and going back to watch from start. This had better not happen during the actual fight or I'll be demanding a refund !! Sept it out Sky !! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion