Discussion topic: Sky Glass credit agreement closure

nikestorm
Topic Author
This message was authored by nikestorm This message was authored by: nikestorm

Re: Sky Glass credit agreement closure

Yes no further payments are needed as you paid up in full but does the amount go down as credit or is the agreement then cancelled as payment is paid in full 

I tried January to pay off and all it did was put the amount in credit then the monthly payments kept being paid from that said 'credit'

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

I hope this information  is  what you  need and it now helps you 

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Something  seems  wrong  there to me, did you  pay the full  amount  left  on the agreement  or  just make  an additional  payment,  additional  payments as I see it other than paying  the full  outstanding  amount  left   are credited  to the account I have done that in the past  paying  extra  payments on the agreement before  I  paided  the agreement  off in full 

Check your  sky stream  bill for this month and check  your  c c a agreement  look at the payments on c c agreement  you may need to ring  sky  about  this. I have  paided  three c c a agreement and never had it go as credit  on any of them, all done through  the my sky app on my  mobile phone  to

Once paid  off the c c a agreement  for that item  disappears from your billing  information  to

Sent you  this about my glass tv 

1000011798.jpg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion