Discussion topic: Sky Glass credit agreement closure

This message was authored by nikestorm This message was authored by: nikestorm

Sky Glass credit agreement closure

Hello everyone 

it's now time to close my sky glass credit agreement 

I still have 14 months left to pay but I want it cleared and closed down 

I also don't want the money paid to go into 'credit' on the account just simply pay off outstanding balance 

so the question is who do I call to make this happen? 
please a member of the team pint me in the right direction 

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Sky Glass credit agreement closure

Go to the my sky app, click on bills open bills &payments open the streaming  bill go to the bottom  click on cca agreement  and you can pay it off in full  or make extra  payments  there  I di it last year on my sky glass  tv  when I had two years  left  to pay 

nikestorm
Topic Author
This message was authored by nikestorm This message was authored by: nikestorm

Yes but doesn't that just put the money into credit until the contract runs out?

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

No it doesn't  you can pay off your credit  agreement  in full at anytime  as I said in did it last September so I know what  I  am  talking about 

My tv is now payed off, I got it in november  2021 on a 48month  contract  and payed the remaining  balance  off last September saving me £17 a month 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nikestorm The only way to close a credit sale agreement is pay off the balance so ask Sky for the settlement figure..

You entered into 2 contracts when you buy Sky Glass on credit. The first is to purchase the TV which becomes your property on delivery but you are responsible to pay the installments as scheduled. To end  this contract early  ask Sky for a settlement figure which is calculated under the rules set by the Consumer Credit Act. You are free to sell the TV as it is your property but that does not affect the credit agreement unless Sky agree to cancel it. 

There is a second separate contract for the TV services. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

The c c a on the my sky app  will tell you  how long you have left on the agreement  and how much is left  to pay, I have paided up the sky glass tv  credit agreement  and my mobile  phone  credit  on the my sky app with no problem  just go there  and enter  the  amount  you want  to  pay and enter  your bank card  details  and  the payment  is done,  on the my sky app you can make a payment  on any c c a agreement and  also make an extra payment  on any of your  sky bills on there 

Sky don't  offer  a reduced price  for paying  a c c a agreement  early  as it is 0% interest  on it what's  left  to pay on the  agreement  is the final amount  to pay

The last  c c a agreement  I had with  sky was  for sky live camera at £5.00 month , I had a  £130.00 left  to pay  and  25 months left  to pay it, on Friday  I went on the the my sky app clicked on my bills, open  streaming  tv bill went to the bottom  of the page clicked  on the c c a agreement  for the camera  and paided  the remaining  outstanding balance  all clear now

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nikestorm 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/make-a-payment-credit-agreement-sky-glass 

Any additional payments you make will go towards paying off your final monthly instalments first. The credit agreement repayment that's furthest in the future, not necessarily your next month’s instalment.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Click on that and make your  full final  payment  I did in September  last year  of £425.00 and the credit agreement  for the tv was closed  after  the payment  was received,  and the same  with  my camera and my mobile phone no more payments on the c c a agreements  that is if you  want to not pay  it off in full but if you  just make an extra  payment, when you  open  the c c a make a payment  it's  shows two options the first  is pay the full amount  or other amount  to pay, trust me I know  what I am talking  about, the amount  you pay will  show on your  next bill and the c c a payments for the tv will no longer be  on  further  bills

@nikestorm wrote:

Hello everyone 

it's now time to close my sky glass credit agreement 

I still have 14 months left to pay but I want it cleared and closed down 

I also don't want the money paid to go into 'credit' on the account just simply pay off outstanding balance 

so the question is who do I call to make this happen? 
please a member of the team pint me in the right direction 

If you  want to confirm  this then ring sky and ask them 

1000011797.jpg

I have sent  a photo  as proof 

No more  payments  for the tv were taken  after  that  as I paided  up what was left  on the  c c a agreement 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion