Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Matt19891 This message was authored by: Matt19891

Re: Sky glass

@Lewis1989 we just go straight to hold 7 an 9 for 2 seconds then u put your password in for your Internet thay is comes up saying error we have ever turned off all the power by the  main fuse box reset the Internet box an still nothing so let's hope sky sort this out soon as it's past a joke now.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Helpme13 wrote:

The recovery process as stated does not work either??

Again, how far do you get with the recovery process? Where does it stop? 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Engineer call out

@stfcwccc1 

I have moved your post into this thread on the Glass issue as you'd posted on an old unconnected thread on the Sky Q board. Have you tried the advice in post 2 currently showing as the answer which has successfully sorted the problem for many customers? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Rty This message was authored by: Rty

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Not a lot I assume 

This message was authored by horace This message was authored by: horace

This may or may not prove helpful, but I've had problems resetting and repairing Sky Stream remotes before, and I learned an important lesson:

These remotes, once paired, connect via Bluetooth. But when unpaired, they rely on line of sight (I assume via infra-red).

I found I needed to have the remote quite close to the puck and pointing directly at the remote sensor in order to reset/re-pair it. 

Worth a try if you weren't already aware of this. 

This message was authored by Ruthy23 This message was authored by: Ruthy23

Re: Sky tv not loading any programmes but connected to wifi

I am a nurse and for two days now I have had no TV. I'm furious about this I can't get in touch with sky either. I need this sorting out. I work hard and on my days off I just want to relax and watch TV. If this is not fixed immediately I want out of the contract with sky. Crap service
This message was authored by Law1987 This message was authored by: Law1987

Thank you for all the help it's back on 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Amber91 wrote:

Im currently on the phone to sky and even the man im talking to has said the recovery process should fix the issue hes been through the recovery process with me twice during the call hes now speaking to a manager so we will see what he comes back with 🙏🏼

Keep us posted.
Be interesting to keep up with your progress.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Brian225 This message was authored by: Brian225

Sky Stream still not working......

This is the third day that Sky Stream is not working. I've tried rebooting it twice as per the website instructions and nothing works.  Been on the phone for hours trying to speak to someone about this and no answer, the service isn't fit for purpose......

This message was authored by revird This message was authored by: revird

Re: Any updates on stream outage?

I switched my plug on the wall held the reset button in longer than they suggested it came back on just followed the on screen instructions all working now and it switched on this morning hope this may help some of you 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Law1987 wrote:

Thank you for all the help it's back on 

Good to hear.
Enjoy watching again 😀

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Kirsty7777 This message was authored by: Kirsty7777

Sky stream box not working

My sky glass and sky stream both went down on Thursday night. I have now reset my sky glass TV by following the instructions online and it is working downstairs, however, the sky stream upstairs will not reset. I have tried to reset sky stream by holding the on/off button for 20 seconds until the box flashed and then the screen turns blue, text appears asking me to hold the 4 and 6 button together. My tv is not responding to this and I can't get past this point. Is anyone else having the same problem? @Skyglass @SkyStream
GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Stream still not working......

@Brian225  You you followed the steps in full on post 2 of this thread?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: i have broadband,but my tv doesnot work.no signal.

@kenneth56 wrote:

Hope sky will phone me,as if.

@kenneth56 

Unfortunately Sky won't call you, in fact they won't know who you are from a forum post. Your forum log in name is not linked to your Sky account. Have you tried the advice in post 2 currently marked as the answer which has worked for many customers? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky tv not loading any programmes but connected to wifi

@Ruthy23  Have you tried the steps in post 2 of this thread?  If so how far have you gotten?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion