Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by karl+mufc This message was authored by: karl+mufc

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Mine isn't working.

broadband is down as well in our area.

great service sky.

This message was authored by Haughle87 This message was authored by: Haughle87

Still not working this morning after losing service yesterday. I bought the TV outright, and pay for the streaming service separately. It's frustrating that the issue is preventing me from using non Sky services like a games console or watching Netflix.
This message was authored by Alastair8 This message was authored by: Alastair8

My Sky Glass tv won't turn on. It has been like this since yesterday evening. I

My Sky Glass tv won't switch on. Been like that since yesterday evening. Checked service status on My Sky and it says problem or outage in my area. Could you please give me more detail on the issue, and how long I will be without Sky Glass. Thanks Al.
This message was authored by Jolo-91 This message was authored by: Jolo-91

I was having problems this morning. No light or anything. 
seen a comment on here from someone call Steve bam. Did what he said and tv is up and running again. 
held onto the on button on the side of the tv for what felt like forever but it started up, did an update, had all my playlist still there just had to login to things again like Disney+ but no problems and it's working again. 

This message was authored by Maltster1 This message was authored by: Maltster1

Re: So How Serious Is This?

Yes, would have been in the dark but for this great instruction - thank you!

This message was authored by Gary12345671 This message was authored by: Gary12345671

Surely sky should compensate if the fault is coming from their side, I was told sky glass is great and it's the future,well that's a lie,I'm on my second replacement sky glass tv and I'm still having appalling problems,I may go back to getting sky Q,never had a problem.

This message was authored by Bully99 This message was authored by: Bully99

I agree with this it would have been useful to be able to view our games consoles, dvd players etc

This message was authored by SteveR70 This message was authored by: SteveR70

Hi if you haven't already tried this, unplug your puk leave for five mins after this time press and hold the reset button the plug the puk back in still holding the reset, you should first see a white light which will then go yellow before going red then flashing between read and green.

Eventually the light reverts to flashing white the extinguished after this my puk came on with the welcome set up screen, hope this helps

This message was authored by CooperFred This message was authored by: CooperFred

@Truckerman2010 @Thanks for this post! Just tried doing the same and mine is finally on and updating now. Held the power button down for two minutes!

This message was authored by Gem316 This message was authored by: Gem316

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

1 out 2 of mine working, frustrating!! 

This message was authored by jonb1 This message was authored by: jonb1

It's working now. Thanks.

This message was authored by Mboiii This message was authored by: Mboiii

Still having issues here and no update or email from Sky to address the topic... any official comment available?

This message was authored by Maggiemc7 This message was authored by: Maggiemc7

Rebooted yesterday 7 This morning nothing nothing not even a red light. Will not reboot either. Appalling service

This message was authored by will73 This message was authored by: will73

Nope 2 pucks still not working

This message was authored by Shelle1 This message was authored by: Shelle1

@KevNewMedia I got to step 4 and it worked. It was a rest for the TV. Thanks for this. Free sky for a month?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion