Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Titanics This message was authored by: Titanics

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Went out for dinner came back and sky glass tv won't come on. Have switched off power socket and on again. Changes batteries in remote but tv not working. Any suggestions??

This message was authored by Dannyh35 This message was authored by: Dannyh35

I think we're all getting to the same point, which is the activation code and sky link isn't working, is just does 'oops there is a priblem' then you phone and can't get through!

Screenshot_20240922_010752_Samsung Internet.jpg

This message was authored by Dskywere This message was authored by: Dskywere

It's nuts that it still says there's an issue with sky pucks in the service checker, and from my brief skim reading the 70+ pages since I last replied on here that people still have issues I've gotten sky go to work on my pc and just gonna leave my pc connected to the big TV and just use that going forward - but that defo isn't a fix for everyone and 100% sky should be offering some kind of credit towards people's next bill I'd contact support if there was an email or live chat option, but it's phone only sadly, so I guess my puck can now become a perma paperweight 😂
This message was authored by Flintbox This message was authored by: Flintbox

Re: When will the outage be sorted, for an expensive item we are waiting to long.

I have tried this workaround hundreds of times still the same oops message everytime and yes I am signed in. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion