Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Dave+1234567890 This message was authored by: Dave+1234567890

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Anyone had problems recoding there sky q remote to the pucks word ok before the problem with sky glass 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dzy82f wrote:

Sorry, but this doesn't work

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

This is the resolution that Sky have sent out and works.

It has worked for lots of Sky customers on here over the last three days to resolve the issue.

Follow the procedure exactly as described for in post 2 of this thread.

If you hit any problems during it like activation issues or pin issues, look at the other posts in this thread or come back here to be helped further.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Campervan20 This message was authored by: Campervan20

My sky won’t start up keeps saying no signal then turns itself of

Have sky with mini box puck comes on to saying no signal then turns it of

@dzy82f wrote:

I used an ethernet connection to force a software upgrade but I can't get a white light when I try to power on or use the home button. Interestingly, the remote will switch the TV on but not the puck.

Can you expand your query  a bit further. not sure what you have so far tried?

Have you tried the following;

Follow the procedure exactly as described for Sky Stream in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Operator2024 This message was authored by: Operator2024

I have exactly the same issue , been on the phone waiting to speak to someone for over 2 hours today.  It's seriously not good enough.  Even the voucher they used for the sky store as a gift for the issues has an error 😡

This message was authored by TD79 This message was authored by: TD79

I have followed the procedure exactly as stated, word for word.

I get to the link your account, go to sky...activate,

Code accepted but glass still stuck on the same page.

Any ideas?

This message was authored by Peter261 This message was authored by: Peter261

My glass tv has frozen

My glass tv has frozen after a reboot have had nothing for 2 days can anyone help 

This message was authored by Operator2024 This message was authored by: Operator2024

This has not worked sadly

Re: Puk no signal

Have been trying but just stays white, then back to no signal

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Dave+1234567890 wrote:

Anyone had problems recoding there sky q remote to the pucks word ok before the problem with sky glass 

@Dave+1234567890  I use a Sky Q remote as a secondary remote but since the update a couple of months ago you can no longer pair the Q remote to Glass/Stream with bluetooth.  It only works in IR mode.

Since the recent Sky outage the Sky Q remote still works perfectly well in IR mode.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by kharis This message was authored by: kharis

Have followed your instructions several times and it still does not work.  Tried phonecalling for assistance but after 35mins got dumped off. Is this problem EVER going to be SOLVED. Gutted I ever bothered with Sky Glass.

This message was authored by Leestenning69 This message was authored by: Leestenning69

Re: My sky won’t start up keeps saying no signal then turns itself of

My sky puc comes on then switch's off please can sky sort this out

@Operator2024 wrote:

I have exactly the same issue , been on the phone waiting to speak to someone for over 2 hours today.  It's seriously not good enough.  Even the voucher they used for the sky store as a gift for the issues has an error 😡

This is the resolution that works, that you have to do.

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

If you have any issue with activation during the process or entering the pin do the following;

Activation problems: 

Try refreshing your browser cache or try the activate link in another browser or device.

Before clicking on the activate link, log in to your MySky account first.

Also, try this alternative link;

Make sure you have logged into your Mysky account in your browser before trying.

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate

Also, you could try using a mobile phone, not connected to your home broadband.

Pin problems:

When at the pin stage and it fails.

Remove the power from your Puck or Sky Glass TV,  leave off for a few minutes and repower.

It will continue, follow the instructions.

This has worked for many having a pin issue

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by Prossi14 This message was authored by: Prossi14

Sky puck light just flashing

The puck is flashing white, sky wording comes on screen for a few seconds then goes black and the puck goes to solid white. Have done the reset and nothing will get it to go further than white sky letters on black background. 

This message was authored by Prossi14 This message was authored by: Prossi14

Re: My sky won’t start up keeps saying no signal then turns itself of

Same here , did you get a resolution 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion