Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by B_har This message was authored by: B_har

Re: Linking to sky account

Exactly the same with me 

This message was authored by Shannon87 This message was authored by: Shannon87

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I'm on day number 3 now of no TV, keep getting to the stage of 'you're now connected' and then the TV just freezes 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Thank you @horace It's good to know that some people appreciate the effort 👍

Unlike the anonymous poster who said amongst other things (excuse the cut & paste) "I am writing this to help others that may be having this issue as the self-described superSkynerds, or whatever they are called, are gaslighting the lot of you with their inane and self-important posts."

I was somewhat disheartened after reading that and haven't helped anyone on this thread since. But seeing you post has encouraged me again 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Jackie114 wrote:

This doesn't even work, there is no red light on the sky TV at all there is power because the light on the microphone button is on but there is no red light and nothing coming on, so it won't even let you reset it on this stage, this is pathetic. Why can sky control if the TV comes on at all anyway? We can't even connect devices to hdmi and play anything. 

@Jporch316 

As a Sky Glass owner (I'm only have pucks), is this red light more of an issue for this customer?

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Pat+Maxim This message was authored by: Pat+Maxim

Re: Sky glass won’t connect to broadband

I have not been able to get sky glass to load for two days and tried all the fixes. No one will speak to me Sky I have waited over 2hours in a queue twice. This Service is awful. 

This message was authored by Kyle26 This message was authored by: Kyle26

Sky

I have three WiFi and is working on my fire tv and phone but my sky pick won't connect I've tried to reset the puck and my WiFi and I know the WiFi ain't the problem anyone else dealing with this

This message was authored by Tinae This message was authored by: Tinae

Re: Sky Glass TV won’t turn on

Hi my sky glass won't turn on, I've turned of off and held the side button reset the remote left it but still nothing ? Anyone ? 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@lettice wrote:

@Jackie114 wrote:

This doesn't even work, there is no red light on the sky TV at all there is power because the light on the microphone button is on but there is no red light and nothing coming on, so it won't even let you reset it on this stage, this is pathetic. Why can sky control if the TV comes on at all anyway? We can't even connect devices to hdmi and play anything. 

@Jporch316 

As a Sky Glass owner (I'm only have pucks), is this red light more of an issue for this customer?

Hi had a red light on one of my sets but no lights on the other. Both of them worked following the recovery process 

the set with no lights took a little while longer holding the reset button before the flashing led appeared 

others have reported pulling the plug for a while forced the red light on 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

@Jporch316 wrote:

@lettice wrote:

@Jackie114 wrote:

@Jporch316 

Hi had a red light on one of my sets but no lights on the other. Both of them worked following the recovery process 

the set with no lights took a little while longer holding the reset button before the flashing led appeared 

others have reported pulling the plug for a while forced the red light on 

@Jackie114 

Can you try the above, hope it helps you.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Laura249 This message was authored by: Laura249

Sky Glass account log in

Having issues with the link your account stage on sky glass. When we enter the code on the sky.com/activate

Site it says oops there is a problem. 

This message was authored by Lesley07 This message was authored by: Lesley07

I am trying the mobile hotspot and it isn't connecting to the internet although it is connecting to my iPhone any suggestions please 

This message was authored by horace This message was authored by: horace

@Fothergill1

Funnily enough, it was that very post that made me realise that you guys weren't getting the praise you deserve.

In any case, there's really no excuse for rudeness. 

Keep up the good work, it is indeed appreciated. 

This message was authored by Operator2024 This message was authored by: Operator2024

Puk no signal

One of our puk's has had no signal since Thursday.  We thought totally unrelated to the Sky glass issues and a coincidence.  As the main Sky glass is working as is the other puk.  Sky have no idea either and the recovery process is not working.  Anyone any ideas please.  Many thanks.

This message was authored by Tinae This message was authored by: Tinae

Glass tv not working

My sky glass will not turn on - tried to reset it - turned it off, reset the remote but nothing but a flashing red light been like it for nearly 2 days now 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Shannon87 wrote:

I'm on day number 3 now of no TV, keep getting to the stage of 'you're now connected' and then the TV just freezes 

Trying moving the remote closer -

when reset it defaults to infa red and needs to be really

close to operate the tv 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion