Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Sky puck flashes white then turns off.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@shell9 wrote:

Can't load my pluck just flashes white and nothing unplugged all night and still doing the same not paying for something I can't use it's a joke now 

This is the resolution that works, that you have to do.

It will not come back on unless you do this.

Follow the procedure exactly as described for Sky Stream in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Jackie114 This message was authored by: Jackie114

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This doesn't even work, there is no red light on the sky TV at all there is power because the light on the microphone button is on but there is no red light and nothing coming on, so it won't even let you reset it on this stage, this is pathetic. Why can sky control if the TV comes on at all anyway? We can't even connect devices to hdmi and play anything. 

Re: Will not dign in after sky glass reboot. Tried the reset 4 timez. Now still on hold to sky120 mi

@Daz29 wrote:

Nothing I have done has worker. It's been like this since the 18th ! Just spoke to someone from Sky who informed me even the have no idea what it is as its only Sky Glass that has this issue and no other Sky products. He stated they have no idea what the fault is or how long this will continue!!

You have not mentioned what you have tried.

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

@Jackie114 wrote:

This doesn't even work, there is no red light on the sky TV at all there is power because the light on the microphone button is on but there is no red light and nothing coming on, so it won't even let you reset it on this stage, this is pathetic. Why can sky control if the TV comes on at all anyway? We can't even connect devices to hdmi and play anything. 

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by Steph02011 This message was authored by: Steph02011

This doesn't work, I've tried it multiple times on my puck with no luck!
This message was authored by katieface1989 This message was authored by: katieface1989

Sky stream still not working.

Day 3 - sky stream still not working. I've gone through all the steps provided by sky to no avail. 
currently stuck on the Remote Control Setup screen. Try pressing 4&6 together. Nothing happens. I know the remote works because it turns on my tv. 
soy are useless. Has anyone else got any ideas? 

This message was authored by Jackie114 This message was authored by: Jackie114

You didn't even listen to my post, I said the tv has no LED lights, I have tried those steps. It doesn't work 

@Steph02011 wrote:
This doesn't work, I've tried it multiple times on my puck with no luck!

What have you tried so far to fix?

This is the resolution that works, that you have to do.

If while doing this you have a problem, come back here and we will see if we can help you further.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by revird This message was authored by: revird

where is page two

This message was authored by Pesser This message was authored by: Pesser

Re: Disappointing sky glass and stream

I would lodge a complaint 

==================================

LG 65' E9 OLED
1 GIG COMMUNITY FIBRE
This message was authored by Pesser This message was authored by: Pesser

Re: Linking to sky account

Have you guys tried a hard reset ?

==================================

LG 65' E9 OLED
1 GIG COMMUNITY FIBRE
This message was authored by K92 This message was authored by: K92

Re: Sky streaming issues

I did get through after over an hour on hold. I was told there was nothing I could do but switch it off for 2 days as they were working on it! Gave me £5 compensation as I asked but this does not compensate for the massive dent in confidence in Sky. Very displeased as they are still saying no outage in my area and advising you to re-set the puck - did it 3 times, changed my pin on the the second TV which is working fine - but to no avail! It could be something to do with age of certain TVs - the one affected is a 6 year old Sony OLED, very expensive at the time - so if they are saying we need a new TV????

Hope it is not a scam to sell Glass, although they seem to be having problems as well!

This message was authored by SKYJIIKW This message was authored by: SKYJIIKW

Sky tv problems

Skybox white light flashes on and off Sky symbol comes on TV but that's about it

This message was authored by Twinkle52 This message was authored by: Twinkle52

Sky puck

Is any one having problems with there sky puck

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@revird 

I didn't say page 2. It says …

I've moved your post into a large thread discussing this issue. Sky are aware and still working on it. See post 2, currently showing as the answer.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion