Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky Stream reboot

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dean1288 wrote:

Same here, it will not accept my 4 digit pin

@Dean1288If you are asked to enter a PIN ignore it and simply switch off  your Glass/Puck at the mains and switch it on again to reboot.  This is the advice given in the "Answer" at post 2 of this thread.  Good luck.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Diane149 This message was authored by: Diane149

Sky puck

Sky puck flashes yellow then stops won't connect to tv been going on 2 days now

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

@Chloe240 wrote:

I don't have a puck I just have glass tv 

Same process for glass if you are stuck on the pin screen 

pull the plug from the mains then plug back in and the process should continue 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Deborahmck This message was authored by: Deborahmck

I have tried this numerous times and it's not working. I can't get through to any one on the phone. I certainly won't be paying my full bill this month

This message was authored by Clara8 This message was authored by: Clara8

I switched off my sky glass tv from the plug but now it wont turn on again

I switched off my sky glass tv from the plug but now it wont turn on .

This message was authored by MLVCP This message was authored by: MLVCP

My puck is on a loop of Sky logo then off, TV shows no signal then Sky logo again.

Been like this since yesterday unplugged the puck over night but it's the same this morning.

Should I try reset? Al

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Lonesome+dove wrote:

Does anyone know how to access the graphic equalizer on sky glass please went into sound settings I couldn't find it.

There's never been any such functionality on Glass.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky puck

@Diane149 wrote:

Sky puck flashes yellow then stops won't connect to tv been going on 2 days now

I've added your post to the existing thread on this subject. Please see the post marked as Answer for how to rectify this.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

This message was authored by Sarahm0801 This message was authored by: Sarahm0801

Can I ask a stupid question? When people refer to 'pin' is this the activation code part on the link your account screen or something else further in the set up process (which I cannot get to currently as stick on activation screen)

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@MLVCP wrote:

My puck is on a loop of Sky logo then off, TV shows no signal then Sky logo again.

Been like this since yesterday unplugged the puck over night but it's the same this morning.

Should I try reset? Al

Please try the recovery process on post 2 of this thread ..... follow it exactly step by step 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Mark5000 This message was authored by: Mark5000

My sky glass tv has no power red light, however the power is fine on the side of the tv the mute button lights up.  I have been trying since yesterday to reboot but nothing happens.  I have in plugged tv and tested power as well when will sky get back to us?  What are our rights, I am fortunate I have a pick as well so can watch on the kitchen tv but considering how much I am paying for sky glass you would expect a response 

This message was authored by Anita35 This message was authored by: Anita35

The pin is normally the 4 digits of your mobile number

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@TP637 wrote:

We can't get link to open our app dosent open this will be our second day .it's great when you feel your getting it then opps something has gone wrong. Again 

@TP637  You will get the Oops error message when you are not signed into your MySky account at www.sky.com.  If you are signed in then sign out and back in again to see if this helps.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Gumshoe22 This message was authored by: Gumshoe22

The recovery process rebootsTV but does not restore service as it does not get passed Network Set-up. I've left everything swtiched off. I've then repeated the recovery process. Several times. 

TV no longer recognising router it seems. Router works - I am using it now to send this message, but just to be sure I have taken the addtional step of switching off TV, then router, waiting 10 mins and then reversing. Makes no difference, still stuck on Network Setup since Friday morning (20/09). This must be related to the existing issue, which as I understand it, was caused by Sky.

I am hold to the call centure (44 minutes and counting). The hold music is already repeating songs.

Please fix the problem. Please update the Sky App and your web pages when you have done so.  

This message was authored by Helpme13 This message was authored by: Helpme13

Stream issues??

Anyone got stream issues and I've been on hold for 1hr 5 mins as we speak. Anyone help me out. It's saying onscreen I need to link my account. I have a code but when I go to sky.com/activate it just takes me to my sky account. No idea where I put this code

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion