Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Garyhill This message was authored by: Garyhill

Sky stream not working

Can we have a update as to when the service will be back up and working,as we have had nothing at all for 2 days now?
This message was authored by williamholes This message was authored by: williamholes

sky glass still under warranty no working

one tv only stand by light comes on other tv showssky but nothing else works

This message was authored by Chloe240 This message was authored by: Chloe240

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I have done the reset where you hold the standby button on the side and then switch the plug on, wait for it to flash red and then let go. Tv then goes to a blue screen and says it's updating and has been like that for the last 12 hours. Have tried again and does the same thing over and over. Had no tv now for over 24 hours. 

This message was authored by TomCreswick This message was authored by: TomCreswick

I'm still stuck on the sky logo after doing the update. It just freezes forcing me to switch it off. Any suggestions please? 

This message was authored by Chloe240 This message was authored by: Chloe240

I have done the reset where you hold the standby button on the side and then switch the plug on, wait for it to flash red and then let go. Tv then goes to a blue screen and says it's updating and has been like that for the last 12 hours. Have tried again and does the same thing over and over. Had no tv now for over 24 hours

This message was authored by susan110 This message was authored by: susan110

sky glass is the problem it’s the app inside is broken or something

it's not the broadband it's the tv it's self l need to know with out the the flannel what's going on please

This message was authored by jasmol This message was authored by: jasmol

Hi 

this is now the 2nd day with no TV , it's just not powering on spent over an hour yesterday on a call queuing to them being told just wait it out until it works 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jasmol wrote:

Hi 

this is now the 2nd day with no TV , it's just not powering on spent over an hour yesterday on a call queuing to them being told just wait it out until it works 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This is the resolution that works.

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Glass Tv  exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Mike1467 This message was authored by: Mike1467

Re: Again no sky stream today!! What the hell is going on!! Discount on next bill please

image.jpg

 this is all I'm getting and the remote doesn't respond

This message was authored by MarcelMu This message was authored by: MarcelMu

Still no joy here. Red LED light flashing even after I followed sky's instructions. No idea if anyone is even trying to resolve it. Agent told me to wait for 24 hours. Anyone else who still haven't access to their Sky Glass? Glass definitely half empty......

This message was authored by Caz54 This message was authored by: Caz54

Yeh me too done the same day 2 its rolling on day 3 today. I cant believe cant even adjust nothing its like it is locked. I just paid my t v  off wish i not bothered now. 

This message was authored by DjIce1983 This message was authored by: DjIce1983

Same for me too I'm on hold to to them now 

This message was authored by Mix60 This message was authored by: Mix60

Re: Again no sky stream today!! What the hell is going on!! Discount on next bill please

Third day of no sky stream and no contact from anyone bill reduction please.
This message was authored by MHewton This message was authored by: MHewton

Re: Sky stream not working

Can sky please tell us when streaming will work again today is the third day with nothing and it's not really good enough for a paid service.

This message was authored by Karen2021 This message was authored by: Karen2021

I haven't been able to turn my sky glass on since Thursday night. I have tried all avenues including instructions given by sky! What can I do next please

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion