Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Pathogen78 This message was authored by: Pathogen78

Re: my sky glass tv wokt turn on pulsating red light

I have the same issue and have had since last night. 

Not great when you are caring for your Dad who is 84 with Dementia and needs routine or becomes extremely agitated. His routine in the morning is Sky Sports News! 

This message was authored by MikeL-EG This message was authored by: MikeL-EG

Sky glass and the company not responding

I have two sky glass TV’s and both of them will not turn off

you can turn the power off and on but it has no effect

there's been a notice on my-sky for the last 14 hours telling us they've got problems but no other information coming back from them.

I cured both tvs this morning by hard resetting and then reinstalling the software and being a new user on the sky glass and setting it up and they both appear to work now

but other than that that’s the only way I could get any sign of life out of them.

No word from sky means they’ve made a change  an update of some software and haven't tested it (where is change control nowadays)

either that or they've been hacked and they're not telling us

This message was authored by VeryMiffed This message was authored by: VeryMiffed

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Tried recovery four times, Got Sky banner for a couple of minutes then nothing. Black screen and no standby light.

This message was authored by L2020_ This message was authored by: L2020_

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Sky I have tried everything and my sky stream puck isn't turning on. White light flashes then turns off. I have tried every trouble shoot advised. Please please can you give us an update on here so we know what's going on and how long it's likely to be 

This message was authored by MikeL-EG This message was authored by: MikeL-EG

Re: Sky glass and the company not responding

Above  should read not turn on - not "off"

This message was authored by Danielle19887 This message was authored by: Danielle19887

One step further each time ive done it today n nownits saying cant connect to internet but its connected to the router 🫣🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

17268234423658244429717982917400.jpg

This message was authored by NotHappyAgain This message was authored by: NotHappyAgain

Re: Sky Stream Puck stuck on PIN reset

I am having the exact same issue. I've even followed the PIN reset by putting in the last digits if account that pays then reset PIN - TWICE!. Still stuck in the 'incorrect PIN' loop
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@L2020_ @Jaxondblunt  That's exactly the same for me

This message was authored by LQ98 This message was authored by: LQ98

Sky glass tv won’t turn on, not even standby light is coming on

My sky glass tv was turned off by the wall, when turned back on it would not come on to stand by. I have tried all troubleshooting on the sky website (reset tv, different plug, different socket, reset the tv) and it will not turn on. 
been on hold for 1hour plus and live chat not available! 
pay £64 a month for this and only had it 3 months and there has been no damage/ movement to the tv for this to be physical damage either 

This message was authored by Muz330 This message was authored by: Muz330

Any chance of an update? An email to customers maybe? Only found this tread by luck, no tv since last night (1700 19/09) and still nothing today (10am) 

sort it out 

This message was authored by Catlover1952 This message was authored by: Catlover1952

I have followed the instructions and I am up and running. For those who asked when to turn back on at mains it's right after you turn off but before you press the reset button on the side for 10 seconds.
This message was authored by kw41 This message was authored by: kw41

Re: my sky glass tv wokt turn on pulsating red light

it's a nightmare i have a young son who likes to stick to routine watching a video whilst hes having a breakfast, had an absolute meltdown at the telle this morning, hopefully we get it fixed asap, not good enough considering how much this tv costs 

This message was authored by Supersaf This message was authored by: Supersaf

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

TV is now working. 

Did the hard reset again this morning and it look slike it was a software update bug which Sky seem to have recitified. 

This message was authored by MrsUtoobi This message was authored by: MrsUtoobi

What did you do, please

This message was authored by CT-66 This message was authored by: CT-66

What a joke not tv for 16hrs 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion