Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Cflattery This message was authored by: Cflattery

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Tried this did nothing 😫

This message was authored by srad111 This message was authored by: srad111

Does anyone know the recomended reset routine for the PUC and seperately the sky glass, i keep seeing different instructions for each

This message was authored by Davylad This message was authored by: Davylad

Hold tv power button for 30 seconds,WAIT for Sky logo,then it should download load software update,which I imagine is one for the failed update that crashed all the Glass t.v.s.Then you  will  be lead to activate your account.Because you've had to do a factory reset.

This message was authored by PSC133 This message was authored by: PSC133

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

@Denise555 wrote:

Now it won't let me activate says error 

Make sure that you are logged in your Sky account otherwise the activation will fail.

This message was authored by kw41 This message was authored by: kw41

my sky glass tv wokt turn on pulsating red light

i havw turned my tv off as normal last night and then by the wall, i have come down this morning to turn it on and it is just pulsating a red light at the bottom. I havw tried turning it on from the remote and the side of the telle, I have also unplugged it completley from the wall and power point for 10 min and still nothing ? 

This message was authored by JPCQ This message was authored by: JPCQ

@Tammy28 good luck - I've had to go back to work as working from home!

This message was authored by Maltster1 This message was authored by: Maltster1

As everyone seems to be suggesting, try pressing the reset button on side of tv for at least 60 seconds then follow the on screen instructions, didn't work last night but does now.

This message was authored by RS1970 This message was authored by: RS1970

Just rebooted again and is now all working fine!

This message was authored by Danielle19887 This message was authored by: Danielle19887

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on and no red light comes on

Im having the same issue

This message was authored by Sjs1 This message was authored by: Sjs1

New Sky Glass installation on Tuesday. This morning nothing! Won't turn on at all! And yes, I've followed all the advice about remotes and powering off and on again! Clearly a major outage! Interestingly, although some report problems with pucks ours are all fine. 

This message was authored by Paul471 This message was authored by: Paul471

Just done that and nothing!!

This message was authored by Shellcrell28 This message was authored by: Shellcrell28

My sky glass I now back up and working, knock TV off at wall, push power button on right hand side, keep pushed in knock TV back on at wall, started up had to reset remote and active TV, good luck everyone, sky customer services were no help at all and agree we should be compensated for this 

This message was authored by johnjpauljohnpaul This message was authored by: johnjpauljohnpaul

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

How do  I find out what my PIN is? 

The trouble will following these instructions is they assume you know stuff which many  of us dont...

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

Again  just tried the holding  button  down for 4 minutes  and not a thing happened  

This message was authored by 84sammy This message was authored by: 84sammy

Re: Martin my sky glass TV is not turning on

My Tv would not work, showing no red light so I changed the fuse nothing I thought I was in for an expensive day as it's run out of insurance and my Tv is still not paid for 

followed the instructions from the top of the pay from the sky engineer to rest the telly and thankfully it has worked for me 

I did not realise it was like a computer 😜 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion