Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Courtney060302 This message was authored by: Courtney060302

Sky glass not working

Sky glass to has not been working since yesterday and still not fixed. Lights are completely off, tried all the recovery, online help guides and nothings working. When will this issue be fixed 😵💫

This message was authored by Caroline104 This message was authored by: Caroline104

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

No Sky Glass since last night, we've tried rebooting to no avail.  Tried again this morning, called Sky services, call cut off after waiting 20 minutes!!  Finally rebooted our TV; But cannot link to our account as saying doesn't recognise our post code.   Very frustrating.  A LOT of money each month for a very inadequate response from Sky customer services.   Think we will be looking to returning Sky Glass and going back to a fire stick! 

This message was authored by Chris+Park This message was authored by: Chris+Park

I have tried the reset process a number of time. It goes through the process of lights flashing, going off and coming back on again, but nothing being displayed on the tv. Not even the Sky logo when it is rebooting. Only had this a couple of days and frustrated already. 

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Contact number

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gaz56 wrote:

no good trying to contact sky you will be on hold for a hour + you will be told they know of the problem but wont give a reason and wont say when it will be fixed its a joke.

That's because they don't know yet. Pointless giving an eta in case it's still not fixed. 

This message was authored by Fletcher This message was authored by: Fletcher

Sky glass to won’t switch on.

TV will not switch on. No standby lnducator. Tried unplugging but no response. Sky help line impossible to get through to resolve. Very frustrating. 

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Sky Streaming

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gillie wrote:

My sky box won't turn on for 2 days now? Any body else have this ? 

Did you have a look at the previous 22 pages of posts before your own post? It will give you the answer to your question @Gillie 

This message was authored by Pesser This message was authored by: Pesser

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Asking for a pin wont accept it reset pin doesnt work either. You saying turn it off when its at pin enter page ?

==================================

LG 65' E9 OLED
1 GIG COMMUNITY FIBRE
This message was authored by Lee-lo This message was authored by: Lee-lo

@Caroline104 I didn't have to enter the postcode on mine or the WiFi code

This message was authored by annagram1 This message was authored by: annagram1

Won't connect to broadband, when I hard wire it it updates but the sky logo doesn't disappear and it freezes.  

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@Pesser wrote:

Asking for a pin wont accept it reset pin doesnt work either. You saying turn it off when its at pin enter page ?

Yes please @Pesser 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by PSC133 This message was authored by: PSC133

@Shelle1 wrote:

@PSC133 people cant even get their tvs on to do any of this 

This is the stream puck forum and my post relates specifically to the stream puck.  Do you have a Sky Glass Tv?  If so see post number 334.

This message was authored by L2020_ This message was authored by: L2020_

Still not working, followed every step 

This message was authored by Caroline104 This message was authored by: Caroline104

You're lucky! We had to link the remote to the tv and on the screen currently there's a code to link to our sky account; which according to Sky, they can't find 🤦‍♀️

This message was authored by Teaforme1 This message was authored by: Teaforme1

My sky streaming is not working it comes on for a couple of seconds then nothing

My sky streaming is not working it comes on for a few seconds then nothing
This message was authored by Rolo541 This message was authored by: Rolo541

Re: So How Serious Is This?

Press the side button on the right side off the tv the on button for like 80 seconds intilll you see the red light flashing and then follow the instructions it took about 5 mins and it back to normal now hope this helps .

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion